Thread: Roms for Backyard Baseball

Thanks

Question Roms for Backyard Baseball

So I downloaded Backyard Baseball 1997 and I have no idea how to run the files. What do I need to make this work? I provided a screenshot of the files because it would be easier to do that than try to explain something when I don't know where to start my explanation.

A little background information on the game itself. I used to play this game when I was 5 years old, and I know it was compatible with Windows 98, and probably can run on XP and Vista (I plan on running it on Vista). It required minimal computer specifications at the time of its release, and required only a mouse to play. (I hope this was helpful).
    Name:  Capture.GIF
Views: 302
Size:  13.9 KB

Any guidance would be welcome. (Especially if someone could tell me if I am posting in the right spot.)

Thanks

Now assuming you downloaded this from emu paradise. im assuming you used the windows cd download... you sorta need the emulator. reading this and seeing you not mentioning it tells me that you probably dident download that as well.

For lack of links on your post ill just drop this here.
    game files i assume you have there but I have no idea cause you dident provide any links. http://www.emuparadise.me/ScummVM_Ga...Windows)/95768
    The emulator thats recommended for it at the bottom of that page. http://www.emuparadise.me/ScummVM_Em...ws/ScummVM/441

Good luck.