Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent Hill Story

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCitadel View Post
    Okay read this for a moment.

Cynthia is first seen through the window in Room 302, standing near the subway entrance. Henry Townshend soon finds Cynthia in the Subway world

Well, Cynthia went to the Subway in the real world of Silent Hill game because we saw her through the window and this is the REAL town.
    Then Henry saw her in the otherworld Subway through the Hole in the bathroom..

Cynthia is Stabbed by Walter Sullivan.

Well, if Walter is dead in the real world, how come Walter kill Cynthia in the real world when she entered subway?
    Or was Cynthia somehow transferred automatically to a Ghost Subway or Otherworld Subway just after she entered the real one?
    Transferred probably.

Or she fell asleep on the train. People do that.

Or her entering the subway was a dream too since Henry "wakes up" but he's never seen going to sleep. And those holes are mighty suspect. As is that front door.

The whole thing has a weird real/not real thing going on. Everything is pretty dream - like and it snaps back and forth. But hey, valtiel works like that. Remember when silent Hill had other gods besides pyramid head? Those were the days~

Thanks

Hehehehe I understand now. That's it's half real and half of not real.

And if Cynthia slept on the train and had a dream of being killed.
    Hiiiyaaa you're right Raybe. I think she really did sleep on the train because if you remember in the cutscene where she told Henry. ( You're in my dream and you don't know my name.)

But again, if she was killed in a dream. Was she really killed in the real life? Or if she dreamt of being killed, how do people outside in the real town know of Cynthia dream and been killed by Walter in the Subway? or did the dream come true or transferred to the real life?

The wiki says (and subsequent events suggest that Walter has come back as a ghost.)
    So maybe he came back as a ghost in room 302. in another part of the wiki: Room 302 is an infamous location that plays an important role in Silent Hill 4: The Room. It was constructed about 40 years prior to the events of the game. It initially appears to be an ordinary apartment room in South Ashfield Heights; however, it acts as a prison,

So, it may be the prison where Walter killed himself? and came back as a ghost? or it just means a prison for Henry since he can't get out? Hehehehehe. frustrating.
    Last edited by BlackCitadel; 15th-September-2016 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCitadel View Post
    Hehehehe I understand now. That's it's half real and half of not real.

And if Cynthia slept on the train and had a dream of being killed.
    Hiiiyaaa you're right Raybe. I think she really did sleep on the train because if you remember in the cutscene where she told Henry. ( You're in my dream and you don't know my name.)

But again, if she was killed in a dream. Was she really killed in the real life? Or if she dreamt of being killed, how do people outside in the real town know of Cynthia dream and been killed by Walter in the Subway? or did the dream come true or transferred to the real life?
    Nightmare on elm street rules. You die in the dream you die in real life. In this case even the manner of death carries over.

So the bodies do have numbers carved into them in the real world even if they die in a dream. Apparently they stopped just shy of stealing the whole number gimmick from The Frighteners.

No one realizes walter is still alive. Aside from a few people who realize the number gimmick is still happening (sutherland) or are aware of the dream world (jacob). Neither group tends to live long. The only trace he leaves is a sudden body popping up with a questionable cause of death.

Thanks
    EP Points

I love how in depth you guys are going with this. It's a video game world ffs.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I love how in depth you guys are going with this. It's a video game world ffs.
    Your mom is pretty deep.

I bet she was a warehouse in a former life.

Thanks

I go in depth of the game because I loved that game very much.

Yes, you're right Raype. I think I heard many people in Egypt, not only in Egypt, but in Kuwait though when I used to live there in my childhood. They said that some people may die while they're dreaming. I heard a story of a man who had a nightmare of which he probably fell down from a very top floor and died in real life. He didn't wake up after that.

Damn. I love KONAMI!!
    Silent Hill games are so great.

I am now playing Silent Hill: origins and I am enjoying it.

Capture.JPG
    Last edited by BlackCitadel; 15th-September-2016 at 21:52.