Thread: GameCube Folder for RetroPie 4.0

Thanks

Default GameCube Folder for RetroPie 4.0

You guys were super helpful on my last question fingers crossed you can do it again. I have a Rom (I think it's technically an ISO, but I am to new at this to worry about the fine details lol) for GameCube. When I go to load it to my usb drive there is no folder for GC. Is there a way to add a GC folder? I am to assume I would somehow need to connect it to an emulator as well somehow. Please help.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well for dolphin it doesn't run well at all tbh, however make sure the game is in iso format and put it in its own folder and when you open dolphin just find the location folder from the usb and load the iso via the emulator's main screen. I'll note this again, you'll be lucky to get 10 fps and dolphin does not work on hardly any pi's