Page 21 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263171121 ... LastLast

Thread: The Milady was here Out: Your hangout is full of death growls

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post

is that you gobby?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I really need to go out and get some CD-Rs, my car doesn't have a tape deck so I'm forced to use CD's to listen to my music.
    Time to upgrade .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post
    Time to upgrade .
    Nah. I like this car. Has a pretty bangin' sound system too. I'll just burn some music.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How in the Hell do you have such a low mileage car then? Pretty lucky I'd say.
    Or can't afford gas for extraneous driving, in my case. I wish I could afford to jet off to Renaissance Festival or Standing Rock protests but I pay child support instead. Wear your fucking rubbers, kid!

I really need to go out and get some CD-Rs, my car doesn't have a tape deck so I'm forced to use CD's to listen to my music.
    Oh man, I just bought a short range transmitter that runs on two AAA batteries and play music from my phone. 91 Nissan has a tape deck FFS.
    Last edited by skullpoker; 5th-September-2016 at 06:03.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Or can't afford gas for extraneous driving, in my case. I wish I could afford to jet off to Renaissance Festival or Standing Rock protests but I pay child support instead. Wear your fucking rubbers, kid!

Oh man, I just bought a short range transmitter that runs on two AAA batteries and play music from my phone. 91 Nissan has a tape deck FFS.
    Kinda glad (but also sad) my girlfriend can't have kids then.

Damn, I may have to see if I can find one around here. If I remember right I think I saw Wally World had one.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Local wally world used to have a single-station unit that was maybe $1-$2 but now it's a 16 station switchable unit for $14. Multi-station is better if you live somewhere that most stations are used since you will get the best signal on unused frequencies.

I also got a car lighter USB power source so my phone doesn't die while I'm driving. And some cheapo dollar store batteries. You can set up the whole kit for under $30, or under $10 if you can find the cheap transmitter and car lighter USB adapter. Maybe make some calls to Radio Shack or auto supply stores to see if the have the cheap transmitter.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Freshwater View Post
    Realized I had a hard mode game of Path of Radiance 6 missions in that I forgot about. Got back to it a bit today.
    Did I inspire that or how old is that save?

Thanks
    EP Points

My car had 86,400 on it in February. It's now at 91500 odd in September.

Thanks
    EP Points

Kind of miss my old Pioneer head unit which had USB and aux inputs. I'm rolling with the stock CD player in this car, can't be bothered changing it to another.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Local wally world used to have a single-station unit that was maybe $1-$2 but now it's a 16 station switchable unit for $14. Multi-station is better if you live somewhere that most stations are used since you will get the best signal on unused frequencies.

I also got a car lighter USB power source so my phone doesn't die while I'm driving. And some cheapo dollar store batteries. You can set up the whole kit for under $30, or under $10 if you can find the cheap transmitter and car lighter USB adapter. Maybe make some calls to Radio Shack or auto supply stores to see if the have the cheap transmitter.
    I'll have to take a look at Wally world then. Mine doesn't carry a lot so we'll see what they have. Other than that Radio Shack all shut down in my area. I do need to get myself a car charger for my phone though, since I don't know the area I'll be delivering in I'll need my phone's GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Kind of miss my old Pioneer head unit which had USB and aux inputs. I'm rolling with the stock CD player in this car, can't be bothered changing it to another.
    My Mother's car (which I used for the longest time) had an Aux input...I miss it already. I have another radio but I don't know how to install it. So it's been sitting there for...5 years now.

Thanks
    EP Points

Swapping out the CD player is easy. The annoying part is the code that's installed into the original CD player, which I would have to deal with in mine if I were to swap it out. In the old car I had, it already had an aftermarket one installed when I got it, so somebody else dealt with that headache.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Flying Mammoths. You never disappoint me, Skyrim .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Swapping out the CD player is easy. The annoying part is the code that's installed into the original CD player, which I would have to deal with in mine if I were to swap it out. In the old car I had, it already had an aftermarket one installed when I got it, so somebody else dealt with that headache.
    If I ever feel like it I'll probably just have someone else do it. But I don't feel like doing that just yet.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What all is required for the installation of a new player?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll have to take a look at Wally world then. Mine doesn't carry a lot so we'll see what they have. Other than that Radio Shack all shut down in my area. I do need to get myself a car charger for my phone though, since I don't know the area I'll be delivering in I'll need my phone's GPS.
    Apparently you can go on Google maps (once you learn about your route) and download an area, which should help if you are out of coverage areas. Learned this from Pokemon GO.

I have another radio but I don't know how to install it. So it's been sitting there for...5 years now.
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    What all is required for the installation of a new player?
    Youtube