Page 17 of 271 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222767117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Milady was here Out: Your hangout is full of death growls

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    but don't think it's even available for xbone atm though.
    That whole thing sounds like a huge pain in the anus, and now with PS4 running a different OS and afraid of getting their network hacked through mods, not sure if it's ever going to get sorted. Aside from PC modders who don't play on PS or XBox not wanting to share their work, which sucks because Fallout love should transcend all of that crap. #playstationlivesmatter

I wish they would make a working Holodeck already. I want to try Worf's calisthenics program.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Looks like there's also another mod called The Fizz MT. Maybe there are more.
    It really is an obvious spot for a settlement though, even if just a basic type one like home plate.
    As I said crafting benches are already there.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    That whole thing sounds like a huge pain in the anus, and now with PS4 running a different OS and afraid of getting their network hacked through mods, not sure if it's ever going to get sorted. Aside from PC modders who don't play on PS or XBox not wanting to share their work, which sucks because Fallout love should transcend all of that crap. #playstationlivesmatter

I wish they would make a working Holodeck already. I want to try Worf's calisthenics program.
    I'm not really sure how porting mods work tbh, do the creators have to port them?
    If so it might have been better to have a share option when a mod is created allowing other people to port it. Even if some sort of official structure was needed like having volunteers working on ports.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I need to close this browser and play, I haven't even seen Nuka World yet. Have you full explored the area? as in carry+wall walk to the roofs and such? It might be there and just hidden really well, idk. I suppose there might be info on the wikia page if anybody has found a WB there...

Thanks
    EP Points

I need to close this browser and play, I haven't even seen Nuka World yet. Have you full explored the area? as in carry+wall walk to the roofs and such? It might be there and just hidden really well, idk. I suppose there might be info on the wikia page if anybody has found a WB there...
    I've explored everything afaik.
    Got all the unique stuff besides possibly some random legendary generated stuff like in Nuka-Cade via redeeming tickets (got a couple of things there).
    Thought it was interesting that the two power armor frames I nabbed at Bradberton Overpass (Gunners mini outpost) weren't marked as stolen like they usually are in situations like that. I pickpocketed the fusion cores then killed the gunners that jumped out. There are some other power armor sets around the map, and the Amoral Combat recurring quest has randomly generated enemies that sometimes wear power armor but they are marked as stolen (I've got one raider set and one BoS set that way, the latter was a "rogue knight" with 2 legendary weapons).

Yeah there's only 1 official settlement in Nuka-World (Nuka-World Red Rocket) and you can only set it up after finishing the main questline.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I wouldn't say Nuka-World is as good a DLC as Far Harbor, but I'm not complaining. It has some different elements to it anyway, and after becoming raider overboss you can takeover settlements on the main Commonwealth map. Raider settlements work a little differently to the old normal ones.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Yeah there's only 1 official settlement in Nuka-World (Nuka-World Red Rocket) and you can only set it up after finishing the main questline.
    You mean people play this crap on survival? Haven't they heard of women/girlfriends?

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not playing on survival I sometimes ramp the difficulty up to spawn more legendary enemies.
    Only ever played survival once and that was in NV to get a trophy Did a speed run of it in a couple of hours.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Fallout 4 mods on PC work fairly well I'd say.
    Ended up getting a car today. Not the car I wanted, the Mustang was actually a piece of shit. Didn't idle good, engine sounded like shit. I instead got a 2001 Ford Taurus, 3 years newer than the one I started off with. And only 120k miles. Pretty happy with it at least.
    I commanded you to post pixx!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

How much was it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Started Witcher 3 tonight, liking it so far. Probably gonna play more of it tomorrow. Just too tired tonight.
    Have you played through the first two?

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

More likely is they wouldn't want to spend the time or money getting it working on and supporting three platforms.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Subscription post.

Thanks
    EP Points

I am alive.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    I am alive.
    That is good How are you?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Smashing. Although back to work tomorrow. Which makes me sad.

Yourself?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    Smashing. Although back to work tomorrow. Which makes me sad.

Yourself?