Page 122 of 271 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 4053

Thread: The Milady was here Out: Your hangout is full of death growls

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    It means I can go in and out of EU countries quite easily and can continue to do so for years. I have a passport that is neutral which doesn't attract much unwanted attention.
    I don't have an Australian passport even though I was born here.
    I was making a pathetic attempt at a joke (on purpose, of course).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It means I can go in and out of EU countries quite easily and can continue to do so for years. I have a passport that is neutral which doesn't attract much unwanted attention.
    I don't have an Australian passport even though I was born here.
    It also means not to challenge you to a drinking contest.

And you probably have slightly better teeth.

I'll be sure to split my irish stereotype jokes between you and tass now. Except he's real irish. You're one of them fake irish. Probably not even a proper ginger.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I'm genuine 50% Irish and Dad's side is Polish and Latvian. Pure fluke he was even born here, it was literally just after his folks got off the boat.
    I was Irish as soon as I was born, that's the way it is. Didn't even have to register as a foreign birth.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

been playing xenoblade chronicles x...
    not a bad game.
    but HOLY FUCK!
    does it suck donkey dick being online.
    random announcements from global users all the time.
    getting scouted by other users on the grid, like LOTS.
    just not bothered to throw-in on any missions.
    curators operate alone in the field, like the lockerbie cleanup crew.
    and frogs are shit losers.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Probably not even a proper ginger.
    The only gingers in my family actually have German blood, they're cousins.
    I do look a little like some blokes on my Mother's maternal side, very much like one in particular when he was younger.

There are some blondes, but most have brown hair and one of my aunts looks a little Spanish (she has black hair).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The only gingers in my family actually have German blood, they're cousins.
    I do look a little like some blokes on my Mother's maternal side, very much like one in particular when he was younger.

There are some blondes, but most have brown hair and one of my aunts looks a little Spanish (she has black hair).
    Black irish.
    I'm genuine 50% Irish and Dad's side is Polish and Latvian. Pure fluke he was even born here, it was literally just after his folks got off the boat.
    I was Irish as soon as I was born, that's the way it is. Didn't even have to register as a foreign birth.
    Figuring out my genealogy is a nightmare. I thought about submitting my DNA to one of the genealogy projects out here just to figure out what the flying fuck I even am.

Case in point I found out the other month I have a (symptom and issue free) blood disorder that's basically exclusive to mediteranians. Literally the first I'm hearing of this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Do you like putting it in her pooper? You're Greek

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Do you like putting it in her pooper? You're Greek
    What kind of sick monster doesn't?

It's just unnatural.

Thanks
    EP Points

Speaking of Greece....I gotta sleep but can someone please proofread what I wrote for class tomorrow? The ending just teeters off, but I'll make it up in the morning. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Thanks
    EP Points

My Uncle did a whole lot of research for the Irish side so yeah I know a little. There's some protestant mixed in there but nothing fresh...it was absorbed and forgotten

Dad's side is a little more difficult but I know a fair bit going back 3 generations at least anyway. Beyond that would mean a whole lot of work...travelling and doing some digging in person (probably need Dad as he speaks a couple more languages than me), I don't really feel the need. A lot of property was lost 2 generations ago, people died etc so it's kinda sad digging into all that.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Damn Soviets

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Noir View Post
    Speaking of Greece....I gotta sleep but can someone please proofread what I wrote for class tomorrow? The ending just teeters off, but I'll make it up in the morning. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    "Mermaids are claimed to have have such an alluring tone"

Have had

"One such folk tale, coming out of England, states “that "

quotation marks should be after the that not before.

"some stories contain mentions"

Mention.

"helping those in need, bring luck or even bestow "

Tense should be consistent. Bringing and bestowing.

"According to Scandinavian lore mermaids are to have"

Are said to have?

Rest looks fine.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My Uncle did a whole lot of research for the Irish side so yeah I know a little. There's some protestant mixed in there but nothing fresh...it was absorbed and forgotten

Dad's side is a little more difficult but I know a fair bit going back 3 generations at least anyway. Beyond that would mean a whole lot of work...travelling and doing some digging in person (probably need Dad as he speaks a couple more languages than me), I don't really feel the need. A lot of property was lost 2 generations ago, people died etc so it's kinda sad digging into all that.
    I doubt there was much protest from the protestants.

Well at least you were spared the sight of him wearing a tracksuit and drinking vodka right out of a bottle.
    Damn Soviets
    In soviet Latvia every day is doomsday.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well at least you were spared the sight of him wearing a tracksuit and drinking vodka right out of a bottle.
    Well if the boat was a little slower he would've been born in international waters, but his folks actually did hesitate about coming here initially...something about wanting to go to the states instead which would've been a longer wait.
    The Yanks were a bit slack about taking war refugees and ended up being even more selective than Australia. From what I understand you guys were quite decent about who to take but afaik Australia took a greater number comparatively. The total numbers are very close but this place has always had a small population for the landmass, less cities etc. Obviously in the end the states took the larger number (they always had a larger population anyway) but the restrictions on who was eligible basically meant most were Jews, intellectuals or people that already had close relatives in the states that would sponsor them. They also had to agree not to take jobs from Americans iirc. Over here nearly everybody was actively approaching the new arrivals offering them jobs because they were damn good workers. Even the government had projects employing loads of them.

If my grandparents waited around for a couple of months he would've been born in Italy, he was conceived there in a Displaced persons camp.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How exactly would one identify vampiric metal. Would there be slightly more bats and blood? More black clothes on paler people? Metal is nearly goth as it is.
    Power is about typically high fantasy dragons and elves or sci-fi and stuff .