Thread: Full Set ROMs, by region

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Full Set ROMs, by region

So I love the idea of the Fullset ROMs on the site. The only problem is that I don't want all the different versions that are packed away in them. I don't care for Japanese games, I don't want hacked version, I don't care about 9 of the 10 versions of Aladdin for the SNES. Does anyone know if there are collections somewhere that offer all the games of a particular region? I'm looking for pretty much any platform (SNES, NES, DS, PSP, PSX) but I only want US or PAL releases.

Thanks
    EP Points

Usually on private trackers, IE BCG or Demonoid, not often on the public web unfortunately. I've ran into them at the isozone (not sure if we are supposed to mention other sites I didn't see anything in the rules about it?)

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,268 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Akarawx View Post
    Usually on private trackers, IE BCG or Demonoid, not often on the public web unfortunately. I've ran into them at the isozone (not sure if we are supposed to mention other sites I didn't see anything in the rules about it?)
    Usually linking to different rom sites isn't allowed, but as you haven't linked to any sites, I think we can use common sense and see that you are just trying to help. If the OP wants to Google any sites you've mentioned, that's up to him.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A small not e about regional only sets you will have missing games due to some games only having a single regional release because there are PAL and NTSC exclusive games, you will also get the odd Japanese exclusive game that has has 3rd party translations

You could also make a request about stuff like this in our uploads section and I am sure it has been talked about before

Or even just a set with a copy of every english game no matter the region of the game without dupes

Getting a full No-Intro set that does not include hacks ect anyway can also be dat filtered by going to no-intro and making a custom dat to only include what you are asking for, a single region set with just english games included or other custom setup

The Custom No-intro dat shown in the screen grab that you create at there site is for the SNES set, it will still include re-releases e.g. v1 and v2 but otherwise it will not include any clones from other regions and only includes games with the english language in them, no unlicensed games and no pirate versions
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Zorlon; 6th-September-2016 at 09:58.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR