I'm using V.2.0.0 of ePSXe
    Gimme da p00si b0ss

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Do you have a widescreen hack on?

You never use that for 3D on 2D background games or its going to get a tad glitchy.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

You never use that for 3D on 2D background games or its going to get a tad glitchy.
    ...wat .C.

I never mess with settings on emulators if most games work real well x.x" Where can I find if it has a Wide screen Hack on?

Sorry about the last quote lol, I know where to look for these sort of things, but nothing in the Video settings indicate a Widescreen hack :\
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 11th-August-2016 at 16:39. Reason: posts merged - no double posting please.
    Gimme da p00si b0ss

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Creek Leader View Post
    ...wat .C.

I never mess with settings on emulators if most games work real well x.x" Where can I find if it has a Wide screen Hack on?

Sorry about the last quote lol, I know where to look for these sort of things, but nothing in the Video settings indicate a Widescreen hack :\
    Sorry about not responding right away, I am lost on that issue.

I stopped using epsxe and the like ages ago since I switched to RetroArch.

Can you test again with a newer/older version?
    Last edited by Warrior; 11th-August-2016 at 17:27.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Sorry about not responding right away, I am lost on that issue.

I stopped using epsxe and the like ages ago since I switched to RetroArch.

Can you test again with a newer/older version?
    I tried versions 2.0.5 and went back to 1.0.0 :\ What's RetroArch?
    Gimme da p00si b0ss

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I tried versions 2.0.5 and went back to 1.0.0 :\ What's RetroArch?
    Its the official frontend for the libretro core system, basically it does a ton of stuff (mostly emulators) and makes it easily controllable with a gamepad.

You can just set it and forget it and jut focus on playing games instead of messing around like what you are doing with epsxe, you do have plenty of options to have it turnout the way you want though if you like you customize.

If you wish to learn about it (its really easy) I can help you out via visitor messages or I can direct you to other peoples guides.

Thanks

Its the official frontend for the libretro core system, basically it does a ton of stuff (mostly emulators) and makes it easily controllable with a gamepad.

You can just set it and forget it and jut focus on playing games instead of messing around like what you are doing with epsxe, you do have plenty of options to have it turnout the way you want though if you like you customize.

If you wish to learn about it (its really easy) I can help you out via visitor messages or I can direct you to other peoples guides.
    I'd appreciate that Warrior, feels embarrassing to ask another question but, what's Visitor Messages?
    Gimme da p00si b0ss

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'd appreciate that Warrior, feels embarrassing to ask another question but, what's Visitor Messages?
    Go to anyones profile and leave a message, then click on view conversation.

You can send me a PM (Private Message) too if you want.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

...wat .C.

What this is called depends on your video plugin. In Pete's OpenGL2 plugin v2.9, there is a checkbox for "Use Window size in Fullscreen mode (Widescreen Fix). In others it is something like "Keep native PS aspect Ratio" in a pulldown menu. You can try looking up your game on psxdatacenter.com to find settings that should work.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.