Thread: Co-op

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Co-op

Hello, is there a way to play co-operative/splitscreen/couch co-op from my pc on playstation 2, gamecube and nintendo 64 emulators (like mario party, baldur's gate dark alliance and gauntlet: dark legacy) with two xbox controllers wired like I can with one controller? Thanks.
    Last edited by leakybubbles; 3rd-August-2016 at 02:17.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Every emulator that I can think of has settings for control pads. All you would have to do is set up the appropriate buttons for each controller respectively, just like you had with controller 1.

Thanks

For PCSX2 you open the config drop box, then go to controllers(PAD), click plugin settings. A new window will pop up there'll be two tabs that say pad 1 and pad 2. Map the controller you wanna use as the second into pad 2. If you're using Project64 for 64 emulation, its under options ->configure controller plug in. If you're using something else, almost all emulators have a similar setup to those two so it shouldn't be very hard to configure.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rexoz View Post
    For PCSX2 you open the config drop box, then go to controllers(PAD), click plugin settings. A new window will pop up there'll be two tabs that say pad 1 and pad 2. Map the controller you wanna use as the second into pad 2. If you're using Project64 for 64 emulation, its under options ->configure controller plug in. If you're using something else, almost all emulators have a similar setup to those two so it shouldn't be very hard to configure.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Every emulator that I can think of has settings for control pads. All you would have to do is set up the appropriate buttons for each controller respectively, just like you had with controller 1.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 3rd-August-2016 at 12:09. Reason: posts merged - no double posting, please