Hi, i have a question about NES games versions.
For some games, there's the first release, and also Rev.A or even Rev.B. These Rev version of the game are like an update where they fixed some things in the games. Usually, i would pick the last Rev possible of all games and assume they are the best release, but i heard there's sometime Rev release that are not really bugfixes but it may be in some cases something that was later censored for the second release.
Then, i wonder is there anywhere i can find a list of the different release of games?

I found the website tcrf says the differences between the first release of Super Mario Bros 2 (USA) and the Rev.A version. So i know that the Rev.A currently fix a bug during the boss Fryguy, so in this case Rev A is the best choice. But i can't find the same kind of informations for other games. For instance, i don't know what's the difference(s) between Dr. Mario and Dr. Mario Rev.A? (well, for this game, i know there's probably no censor, but still i wonder about what was changed between both releases)

It would be nice to know somewhere with all these informations, because it would also help to know about all existing released versions for all the games, (because some are not listed on emuparadise, such as Dynamite Bowl Rev.A is not there).