Thread: Final Fantasy 7 freezes right before the end (before the 3rd Sephiroth battle)

Thanks

Default Final Fantasy 7 freezes right before the end (before the 3rd Sephiroth battle)

Okay, so I am playing FF7 on an original PSOne console, and after beating the first two Sephiroth battles, and right after Cloud gets sucked into vortex alone, the game freezes.

Anyone knows any safe Disc 3 roms anywhere, which will not cause the problem (don't forget where I got that one because I burned it on a CD 3-4 years ago). I've got the save file on a PS1 memory card, so, can't test it on emulator.
    Any help will be appreciated.

I am so pissed off lol, I really feel like a gamer in one of these parody videos where similar things happen.
    Last edited by fishinsoup; 31st-July-2016 at 12:43.

Thanks

Go over to EP's main page and download it there.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...asy+VII+Redump

If you have issues with that image its your console, that is verified redump.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.