Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horribly Over rated movies.......

Thanks

Bah... everybody hating on the matrix reloaded... well its quite difficult for a movie to live up to that kind of hype... and at least it entertained you! how could a fight where ist 1vs100 people and the one guy is winning not be entertaining(and damn hard to pull of too lol)...

But anywho... i think Harry potter wins this vote... i never really liked the books(having read the 4 chapters of the first one and deciding to stop there) so i guess i couldnt like the movies... just my thoughts though.

Thanks

Yes I agree with amethyst on the harry potter part, I tried watching the movies and reading the books and wasn't really fond of either one alll to much
    Crusher and Sir Nastercoff r0XXOr!!!

Bird of Stars Guest

Originally posted by SniperWolf
    Yes I agree with amethyst on the harry potter part, I tried watching the movies and reading the books and wasn't really fond of either one alll to much
    I agree that the movies were bad, but the books were really good. It's only my opinion of course.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'd agree with Stars, the books are good, certainly not up to the immense hype they garner, but for kids books I found them entertaining...

Thanks

The Harry Potter films, I think, were overrated.. I only saw the first installment, but that was enough to make me deteste the HP films for life.. *blach*

The Lord of the Rings films were only slightly overrated, the movies themselves were pretty good, but not the greatest.. and ofcourse, shall never compare to the literary excellence of the Book. (which, due to the LOTR films, became extremely popular for awhile.. that, being a VERY good thing)

And Starwars: Attack of the Clones was crap.
    As much as I love the classic trilogy, the new starwars prequels are turning out quite horribly! ...the acting, the script, just about everything in that film was badly put together..

Etc.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/