Thread: Needing help with extracting models, maps, textures, and sounds from The Warriors on PS2

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation Needing help with extracting models, maps, textures, and sounds from The Warriors on PS2

Before you give me any links to whatever, I'm just going to tell you that I've been to every site about .WAD extractors, and when I look at the comments, people complain the app contains viruses, malware, whatever is dangerous to computers.

I also don't trust download links to Mediafire, Mega, Megaupload, etc. Put the files up somewhere safe, maybe GitHub. Oh, and mods, if the download contains viruses, let me know ASAP.

Here's what I need (as said in the title):

Models (so characters, hats, weapons, misc items, vehicles)

Maps (Rumble Mode and Story Mode)

Textures

Sounds (e.g the sound Male characters make when their health drops to zero, but I don't want just this file.)

Music (including but not limited to the loading music from Armies of The Night)

I'll give a positive rep boost to whoever helps me get these files. I would like them sent in a .zip folder, with the files being .obj.

Here's the way the files have to be layed out.

The Warriors Content.zip

Levels (The game's maps)

Textures (with sub folders for level textures, model textures and character textures)

Models (The game's models go here)

Sounds (The games sounds go here, in folders for weapons, characters, etc)

Thanks to whoever can get these files for me.
    SIG REMOVED - READ THE RULES

Thanks
    EP Points

not innit for rep, so can it please.
    on the subject of the unfounded FEARS, mediafire is KNOWN to spew false positives, mega is a woman.
    only works when it wants to.
    but as for a virus, not even close.
    of course, it's down to the supplier to writeup contents, and the USER to KNOW the FULL limitations of the web and host hazards.
    i can't get the files, not expanding my stuff just to HTTP upload it.
    if you don't trust MF or mega, i don't blame you, but it's NOT for the prescribed reason sadly.
    oh, i use mf and mega, so my help is BUNK!
    ONE working HTTP host is like another barring ui differences.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-July-2016 at 14:40. Reason: Another language edit

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by a500+ View Post
    so can it please.
    This is where you lost me.
    SIG REMOVED - READ THE RULES

Thanks
    EP Points

sorry, i'm a user of substance, and clicks for cliques really do nothing to motivate me.
    keep the platitudes, i work better under pressure.
    folks RED rep for without a rebut because what is said is right and they are unable to intellectually contest it.
    folks are parasites and leech without thanks most of the time anyway, but damn quick to complain if it's not romzors for freezzzzeeeee!
    like irl, like the web.
    day at the office... (my motives are the share/help, as i look for it and somebody was good enough to put time in...)
    Last edited by Zorlon; 17th-July-2016 at 08:17. Reason: idiot