Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member ~ Long time Lurker (introduction + two questions)

Thanks
    EP Points

Thumbs up Necessary Update!

Dear fellows,

I tried with download managers without avail, and also my 32 bit version of Windows 7 Ultimate, wasn't helping, because the newer Dolphin emulator (5) requires a 64 bit version of Windows to work; so, I decided to Format my six years old PC, and installed fresh Windows 7 at 64 bits... My PC is still the same that I stated above: Core 2 Quad @ 2.66 Mhz, 4 GB of Ram and a video card made by nVidia, the GTS-250; but somehow, the computer really, Really is working Faster, not only the response to software, but also it is quick to load movies, pictures and huge applications; the Dolphin 5 really is a Huge upgrade from what the older, 32 bit versions were.

So, back on Topic, you were right about the old .rar files I had, they were corrupted downloads, which I erased already; I downloaded them again, and the ISO extraction from the .rar compressed files, went smoothly, and the ISO images are working alright. Thanks for the Suggestion, and lighting my path.

The only problem I have, is with the emulation of the wiimote, I chose the right side stick for that, on my Genius controller; but it is not really smooth to emulate the movement, in fact, it is very hard to use it.

So, I need to know if there is another option to properly emulate the wiimote; My little daughter wants to play the Pirate Treasure Barbie game, and we barely could set the letters of her name on the title screen... Other games, however, are running good.

Thank you for bear with me with all this, I appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards.
    JesZeK

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Asides from using an actual WiiMote or buying a Wii (soft mod it, very easy to do) to save any emu issues at all , there are no real alts though for controls asides from buying a WiiMote, if you are talking about the aimed movement then hook that up to mouse instead of a Pad or Stick, but then it is finding comfort in using a mouse and joypad together, it can work for some but others just find that really awkward.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorlon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Smile

Thank you for your kind answer.

What I am trying to emulate, is the movement of the user's Arm, holding the Controller; sorry, if I can not write its proper name, but I learned english only by my self. I thought it was Wiimote, but now I believe that it is the name of the whole wii controller.

I already tried with mouse emulation, and the arrow moved extremely Fast, to the point that a single milimeter of the Mouse's movement, equal to half Screen; so it was impossible to control the game as it should.

The USB "Genius" gamepad controller I have, has two sticks, I selected the one on the right for that user's movement and still is extremely fast, somehow.

I can not obtain a Wii now, maybe in the future, so I use my PC for gaming.

Any other way to emulate the user's arm movement, in a more accurate way?

Thanks for the ideas, Kind Regards.
    JesZeK