Thread: I need info on FinalBurn Alpha Rerecording Unofficial v0.0.7.1

Thanks
    EP Points

Default I need info on FinalBurn Alpha Rerecording Unofficial v0.0.7.1

Most people here are probably familiar with Final Burn Alpha. But there are some unofficial builds based on it. One of them is the fba rerecording v.0.0.7, and then there's v0.0.7.1, which makes it an unofficial build of an unofficial build.

v0.0.7.1 is floating over on some websites, but perhaps it's better if I don't post links here. Does anyone have information on this version? not much is known about it. Is it good or bad?

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You are better off using OBS (Open Broadcasting Software) or Fraps with the official clean build of FBA to record gameplay.

If its some sketchy fork of FBA that doesn't have the source available do not trust it.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

mmm... I guess it's better if I just use the official MAME then. ^^;

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by synnchan View Post
    mmm... I guess it's better if I just use the official MAME then. ^^;
    You meant FBA right?

You can easily encode your video with WinFF if you want it easy as pie, it does it pretty quickly and it looks pretty much the same as the original large video.

Just use that with a screencapturing software like Fraps or OBS/etc. and away you go.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

no no, I really meant MAME XD only reason I wanted FBA-rr was because of the re-recording feature, but if the emulator isn't good then I guess I will just go with MAME