Thread: Small Nintendont/Triforce game problem

Thanks

Default Small Nintendont/Triforce game problem

So I just installed the triforce games (Mario Kart GP 2 and F-Zero AX) on Wii and can play them great with Nintendont. But F-Zero AX shows as Virtua Striker 2002 even though the ID is clearly a F-Zero game. (The ID is GFZJ8P) and I played it the Game is F-Zero. I am trying to find a way to fix this.In the Nintendont FAQ the author mentions there's a title.txt that you can edit the game names but I looked on my SD card and cannot find it.

Actually it doesn't appear to be a Nintendont problem I googled it and someone mentioned it does the same thing in the Dolphin emulator and I just checked in CFG USB loader and it also shows Virtua Striker 2002 but I'd be fine just editing it in Nintendont.
    Last edited by NoSoul; 30th-May-2016 at 03:27.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

USB Loader GX, I was sure showed it fine though the file itself may of been edited or maybe I corrected it in the title.txt file myself

I actually think the copy I got had the name fixed in the ISO file itself, that has nothing to do with the ID though

Maybe the GC ISO Tool can help fix this, if not maybe hex editing it

P.S. the text file will be part of the USB Loader rather than nintendon't

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR