Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: voice actng in games

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by garrendesares View Post
    yeah i am going to say it now, i hate skyrim, such a boring game and not much of a story to it.

Have you tried Gta 5? Open world game with a few stats you can work on and the voice acting in that is pretty top notch.

Skyrim boring did you even play for a bit? I can see the first hour or 2 being so. Make sure you have all the dlc it really makes it better.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Have you tried Gta 5? Open world game with a few stats you can work on and the voice acting in that is pretty top notch.

Skyrim boring did you even play for a bit? I can see the first hour or 2 being so. Make sure you have all the dlc it really makes it better.
    Agreed on the voicing in GTA, even though I dislike the series, what I've heard was good. Sounds likely on Skyrim.

Try Baldur's Gate or PS:T? Be forewarned that both, the latter in particular, are dialog heavy and not fully voiced. Avoid the 'enhanced edition' of BG and stick to the retail/classic version, and again be prepared for lots of dialog, if you do decide to try it
    Last edited by Slacker Magician; 28th-May-2016 at 23:46.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

yeah i only actually played for 2 hours on skyrim lol. yeah its good for exploring but i dont feel the need to play it really. i beat gta5 5 times lol

Thanks
    EP Points

Well you can always go straight to your objectives and not explore too much if that gets boring. Also you can fast travel to previously visited areas that are closer to where you need to go instead of wandering aimlessly.

I say stick with it. Your opinion may just change once you delve a bit deeper in the game.