Page 98 of 268 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4013

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    They have machines that drain your life force and when you work there for a long time you look/act like Wyatt, my avatar and 1 of the 4 main characters in Valdis Story.
    How do you know their secret?! Either way I'm glad I got out of there when I did. I had to go in there one day to mail a package and there was a new person, guy training her yelled at her for so long that she started crying. Guy was a dick. He was my trainer too.

In other news I just ended up getting a Dreamcast for $25. Nice.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I've never had an issue with UPS, or FedEx for that matter but nothing I ever order/send goes FedEx so I can't really judge them. Just issues with you know, the government one.
    It depends on the area and employee in question. I've had issues with all of them but, USPS has been the most consistent in not mauling my packages.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hopefully the lady doesn't fuck me over on the Dreamcast...Saw her telling someone else she'd take $25 for it. (Same price I said I'd give her.) So hopefully she sells it to me. (Especially since I was first.)

Thanks
    EP Points

burned more bridges, severed last ties.
    pfffT!
    overrated.
    the day i need a second entity living with me, is the day the genetic purists (racists) are right.
    finally, solitude...is what was required at birth, now i have it.
    one step closer to controlling my own destiny...
    do know it DOESN'T include any other mooks, that for sure.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post
    It depends on the area and employee in question. I've had issues with all of them but, USPS has been the most consistent in not mauling my packages.
    Update: Just got off the phone with them.

The dude says a piece of mail with my last name on it was found in the mailbox sometime ago saying the person no longer lived there, they had a change of address on file for that last name. I said I do live here, moved here just over a month and a half ago, and that I did file a change of address but that was to get my mail from Waterloo (where I used to be) to here. I ask if my cousin's name (who lives here as well) might have caused some problem, no (we don't share the same last name so I knew that wasn't going to be it). The guy then asks who's blah blah? My grandma, who you know, passed away two years ago and used to live here...it was her name on the mail (so how old or long ago they found that mail in the mailbox is beyond me), it was her name on the forward address, and since I share the last name, the carrier just applied it to me for some reason. I then say, but I've received mail here for over a month (several packages during that time) and just had the issue pop up starting last Thursday. The dude says I never should been receiving mail here to begin with and doesn't know why I was and then suddenly stopped. He will file a thing that says I do live here so I shouldn't have this issue anymore. He said he will have his sorter look for my second package that had this issue because it might still be there since it just came in yesterday, and call me if they find it so I can come get it. The first package unfortunately the tracking showed that it left Des Moines, IA this morning, which is ironic because that is the package from RightStuf who is headquartered in Grimes, which is right outside Des Moines. Best part is, if they were forwarding the mail because they thought I was my grandma somehow, that forwarding should go to my parents, who just so happen to live in Germany. So know I'll have to call my dad and tell him to be on the lookout possibly for my package if it doesnt get stopped in time.

Thanks
    EP Points

*wakes up, looks around. Goes back to bed*

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Arrow

^^ box eight.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Jackhammer is offline Administrator
    Stroke The Goat
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 Times in 270 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Update: Just got off the phone with them.

The dude says a piece of mail with my last name on it was found in the mailbox sometime ago saying the person no longer lived there, they had a change of address on file for that last name. I said I do live here, moved here just over a month and a half ago, and that I did file a change of address but that was to get my mail from Waterloo (where I used to be) to here. I ask if my cousin's name (who lives here as well) might have caused some problem, no (we don't share the same last name so I knew that wasn't going to be it). The guy then asks who's blah blah? My grandma, who you know, passed away two years ago and used to live here...it was her name on the mail (so how old or long ago they found that mail in the mailbox is beyond me), it was her name on the forward address, and since I share the last name, the carrier just applied it to me for some reason. I then say, but I've received mail here for over a month (several packages during that time) and just had the issue pop up starting last Thursday. The dude says I never should been receiving mail here to begin with and doesn't know why I was and then suddenly stopped. He will file a thing that says I do live here so I shouldn't have this issue anymore. He said he will have his sorter look for my second package that had this issue because it might still be there since it just came in yesterday, and call me if they find it so I can come get it. The first package unfortunately the tracking showed that it left Des Moines, IA this morning, which is ironic because that is the package from RightStuf who is headquartered in Grimes, which is right outside Des Moines. Best part is, if they were forwarding the mail because they thought I was my grandma somehow, that forwarding should go to my parents, who just so happen to live in Germany. So know I'll have to call my dad and tell him to be on the lookout possibly for my package if it doesnt get stopped in time.
    What a mess .

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    butts
    DICKBUTTS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welp, the lady decided to sell the Dreamcast out from underneath me. And had the nerve to come up to me where we were supposed to meet to offer me something else. (Which, wasn't even gaming related.) People piss me off.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    Welp, the lady decided to sell the Dreamcast out from underneath me. And had the nerve to come up to me where we were supposed to meet to offer me something else. (Which, wasn't even gaming related.) People piss me off.
    Let me see if I've got this right. Not only did they sell to someone else, they didn't bother telling you until after the fact?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    man that sucks. sorry to hear that you're having a bad time with sellers.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post
    What a mess .
    He never called me back about the second package so I called him at like 3:30, they had the second one still so I went and picked that one up.

The first one he said should be returned to sender if it was done properly, that does explain why it would go back to Des Moines (considering that is where RightStuf is headquartered), but he couldn't do anything about that one, so I had to send a notice to RightStuf about all this shit asking for them to send it back now once they get it

Best part is that mail forwarding in my grandma's name has expired, and yet they still did it anyway