Page 18 of 268 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232868118 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Now try with a Grizzly
    No thanks. The Black Bear was just fine. I was nervous enough as it is getting close to him. Fuckin' 560lb beast right there. Was neat though.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    hey jazz you'd probably be a good person to ask this. where's a good place to get a SMS flash cart?
    Well, you have an SMS yeah? I suggest you sell it to me and get yourself a Genesis v1 or v2 as stated here:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240554-which-sega-master-system-flash-cart-should-i-get/?p=3278364
    SMS flash carts of kind of redundant, unless you really need the FM sound. I would get a Mega Everdrive. That way you'd be set for the SMS and Genesis/32X as well. My $0.02
    The reason is because the Genesis is backwards compat with SMS games, as well as supports Genesis, 32x, CD and has better controllers and standard composite output.
    Of course you'll be paying out the ass for any one of the Everdrive carts. Krikzz's site will offer his trusted suppliers of everdrives.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Also not in a petting zoo
    This place wasn't even a petting zoo. it was some museum and Bear Habitat. The other two bears they had we couldn't get near, but the biggest one loves humans. It was wild to see. He even ate peanuts out of our hands.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    This place wasn't even a petting zoo. it was some museum and Bear Habitat. The other two bears they had we couldn't get near, but the biggest one loves humans. It was wild to see. He even ate peanuts out of our hands.
    Cool. I once played with a tiger. You don't realize how freaking huge these things are until face to face.

This one wasn't full grown either. Young teens maybe (from our reckoning) but still huge.

In retrospect though it was probably pretty doped up

And yes controlled environment like said petting zoo sorta deal.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Cool. I once played with a tiger. You don't realize how freaking huge these things are until face to face.

This one wasn't full grown either. Young teens maybe (from our reckoning) but still huge.

In retrospect though it was probably pretty doped up

And yes controlled environment like said petting zoo sorta deal.
    That's pretty sad that he was a bit doped up. Still pretty neat though to get close to those big animals. It's almost a once in a life-time thing.

Ah, I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together. This big guy was like, 19 years old they said? It was awesome.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    That's pretty sad that he was a bit doped up. Still pretty neat though to get close to those big animals. It's almost a once in a life-time thing.

Ah, I guess I didn't put 2 and 2 together. This big guy was like, 19 years old they said? It was awesome.
    I mean like he was a young adult - don't know exactly how old. In actual years I would guess 3 or 4 at most. 19 for a bear is definitely a big guy.

I've come pretty close to black bears in cottage country in Ontario but would never touch one

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Well, you have an SMS yeah? I suggest you sell it to me and get yourself a Genesis v1 or v2 as stated here:

The reason is because the Genesis is backwards compat with SMS games, as well as supports Genesis, 32x, CD and has better controllers and standard composite output.
    Of course you'll be paying out the ass for any one of the Everdrive carts. Krikzz's site will offer his trusted suppliers of everdrives.
    well my sms only has the two built in games no controller or phazer it basically just the power deck a left over coaxial and genesis arcade stick. I sold my genesis collection to gyp I had no idea it was backward compatible like an atari 7200.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I mean like he was a young adult - don't know exactly how old. In actual years I would guess 3 or 4 at most. 19 for a bear is definitely a big guy.

I've come pretty close to black bears in cottage country in Ontario but would never touch one
    This is my first time ever being so close. Was pretty cool. Minnesota is a cool state. Wish I didn't have to leave.

Thanks
    EP Points

We need a funny abbreviation thread

When I read SMS I came up with a ton of dirty ideas

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I want to get some sms stuff but it's not too cheap and I can't really blow the rest of my checking.
    Yeah, I know that feel lol. I'm looking to drop around $80 on it next time I have the funds available, but it will be awhile because this damn new MTG set.

hey jazz you'd probably be a good person to ask this. where's a good place to get a SMS flash cart?
    Krikzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch
    I sold my genesis collection to gyp I had no idea it was backward compatible like an atari 7200.
    On the bright side, I'm enjoying it. It's not strictly bc (you need an attachment to play actual SMS games on a Genny), but like Jazz said the Genny everdrive is what you'd want. Though if you only want SMS it's a fair bit cheaper @$77.

This is the best option: http://krikzz.com/store/home/33-mega-everdrive-v2.html

If linking is taboo, just edit it out of my post but I don't see why it would be.

Thanks
    EP Points

That's pricey.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

On the bright side gaming wise I just splurged quite a bit recently so I'll have a lot of kickass old games to play through before I get to buying NES stuff.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That's pricey.
    Yeah, but there are $400+ megadrive carts and if you want to play them on original hardware this is the best bet.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yay! It's sunny again outside!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Freshwater View Post
    Yeah, but there are $400+ megadrive carts and if you want to play them on original hardware this is the best bet.
    Well in the end I would just emulate

I mean you can just hookup a PC/laptop to a tv and a genny style controller or I assume their must be some kind of usb adapter for a real one.

That being said..

I miss my sisters MY Genny.