Page 165 of 268 FirstFirst ... 65115155160161162163164165166167168169170175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 4013

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Private trackers can be a waste of time, you pretty much have to maintain good ratios. Use public and you don't have to seed.
    You might think using public is risky but imo seeding is more risky...I guess in the US it doesn't matter either way though as you'll get a c&d letter just for downloading something.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Not happy really. Very good chance KAT is finished.
    Better site than tpb (more reliable plus easier to search for stuff or just browse) and has at least tried to comply with dmca notices.
    Private trackers can be a waste of time, you pretty much have to maintain good ratios. Use public and you don't have to seed.
    You might think using public is risky but imo seeding is more risky...I guess in the US it doesn't matter either way though as you'll get a c&d letter just for downloading something.
    not only that but it's hard to find public trackers with old content that does get seeded. private trackers offer a bit more security and quality(if they actually enforce it)
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

But as I said you will need to maintain a ratio or you'll get kicked and won't be able to download anything. Regardless of how safe you might think it is, if you're seeding stuff 24/7 it's more risky especially given where you live.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

If you find a public torrent that doesn't seem to have enough seeds/peers you can add more public trackers to it. I do it all the time with old/obscure stuff.
    75% of the time it pays off.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My girlfriend learned tonight to never make me get stuff out of the oven. Even though I had hot pads, I still burned my hand. That wasn't a fun experience, nor a fun trip to the Hospital.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Check them on Torrentz.eu for a DMCA Removal warning under the list of search results, and google the Hash to be sure. Googles DMCA removal warning is similarly located below the list of search results.
    I got a notice before learning this, and have not had one since.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    My girlfriend learned tonight to never make me get stuff out of the oven. Even though I had hot pads, I still burned my hand. That wasn't a fun experience, nor a fun trip to the Hospital.
    I do not envy your fapping hiatus. I'm sorry you touched hot stuff.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    I do not envy your fapping hiatus. I'm sorry you touched hot stuff.
    Fapping hiatus? That's what a girlfriend's for! It was my fault anyway. Okay, mostly my girlfriends for having shitty hot pads.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Check them on Torrentz.eu for a DMCA Removal warning under the list of search results, and google the Hash to be sure. Googles DMCA removal warning is similarly located below the list of search results.
    I got a notice before learning this, and have not had one since.
    C&D letters are pretty much unheard of over here. I've downloaded heaps of stuff that people in the US have got notices for and I've never seen one...I don't even know of anyone that has got one.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

C&D letters are pretty much unheard of over here. I've downloaded heaps of stuff that people in the US have got notices for and I've never seen one...I don't even know of anyone that has got one.
    I've never gotten a C&D Letter. Then again the only thing I've pirated in the last year has been Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Illustrator.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Google and Facebook collect a lot of data (together they collect far more than all US agencies combined) and can't be trusted to not share it with government agencies. I'm not being paranoid.
    I'm a little surprised the likes of Apple is giving a helping hand though.
    Pokemon Go is also collecting lots of data. DATA MINES. Chasin that paper.

Thanks
    EP Points

Google and Facebook collect a lot of data (together they collect far more than all US agencies combined) and can't be trusted to not share it with government agencies. I'm not being paranoid.
    I'm a little surprised the likes of Apple is giving a helping hand though.
    Look at how compliant MS & Apple have been under Operation Prism, granted it was shown that they were put under duress but those companies alone gather reams of data on people, google in particular might have an idealistic slogan but should they choose to use data nefariously they really could. I was talking to a guy who works at google and he said his job (targeted advertising and analysing text patterns of people) could be a lot easier if google didn't place so many regulations themselves.

Thanks
    EP Points

golden eye rouge agent is a good shooter alot like the original N64 game. it kinda sucks that you can't jump.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I miss the quieter days of the internet when it was for kids, nerds, and losers if you weren't checking email .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Оak View Post
    I miss the quieter days of the internet when it was for kids, nerds, and losers if you weren't checking email .
    when was this pre 2005?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    when was this pre 2005?
    Pre-2000 .

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.