Page 185 of 268 FirstFirst ... 85135175180181182183184185186187188189190195235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 4013

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

The example I used was just that, I wasn't specifically talking about US tv shows.
    A specific example would be a movie I watched recently: Lifeforce (1985). International version (aka Director's Cut) is complete with original nudity and gore (well not really gore imo but whatever).

This is a US film but for whatever reason the domestic theatrical version was cut.

Um yeah, Family Guy, South Park etc are mostly going to be cut versions. I have some SP stuff that was labelled uncensored but some eps are still censored.
    Maybe if you look for US BD rips you might have a better chance of getting full versions

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I wouldn't be too concerned about any seeds/peers stats you see on torrent pages, load up the torrent (maybe add some extra trackers) and check it out in your client. I always get more than any stats, even after a refresh.

You can try using google to look for stuff too but many torrents have been removed from search in the last year or two.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    The example I used was just that, I wasn't specifically talking about US tv shows.
    A specific example would be a movie I watched recently: Lifeforce (1985). International version (aka Director's Cut) is complete with original nudity and gore (well not really gore imo but whatever).

This is a US film but for whatever reason the domestic theatrical version was cut.

Um yeah, Family Guy, South Park etc are mostly going to be cut versions. I have some SP stuff that was labelled uncensored but some eps are still censored.
    Maybe if you look for US BD rips you might have a better chance of getting full versions
    all I've been able to find are hd tv rips since kat went down that was the only place I found them.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

I wouldn't be too concerned about any seeds/peers stats you see on torrent pages, load up the torrent (maybe add some extra trackers) and check it out in your client. I always get more than any stats, even after a refresh.

You can try using google to look for stuff too but many torrents have been removed from search in the last year or two.
    I don't tend to have much luck with google. I had read that they took down thousands of pirate links over the last year or so.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I can see DVD rips but I haven't loaded them up to check out seeds/peers. There are at least a couple of torrents for S1-10 but these aren't on ET.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I can see DVD rips but I haven't loaded them up to check out seeds/peers. There are at least a couple of torrents for S1-10 but these aren't on ET.
    seasons 1-10 are pretty easy to find. I should have backed up s12-13 when I had a chance instead of just deleting them.

Thanks
    EP Points

Send me a PM listing what seasons you're after specifically and I can have a look if you want.
    Gotta pop out for an hour or so but I'll bbl.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

found this article 1 pirate site gets shut down by the fed but the us navy is getting sued for piracy
    Spoiler warning:
    US Military Sued for Software Piracy
    The US military is accused of installing unauthorized copies of 3D virtual reality software onto thousands of computers without the permission of the copyright owner. Bitmanagement, the software makers, accused the Navy of willful copyright infringement and decided to sue the US government for $600m in unpaid licenses.

The lawsuit centers around a 3D virtual reality app created by the German company Bitmanagement, which the Navy agreed to license for 38 computers for the purposes of testing, trial runs, and integration into its systems. After the tests, the parties started negotiating the licensing of additional computers, but prior to any deals, the software makers learned that the Navy had already installed it on more than 558,000 computers, without their permission. Moreover, the US military allegedly disabled the software tracking on how many computers it is being used, thus effectively preventing the software vendor from stopping the unauthorized copying.

Bitmanagement claimed that the willful copyright infringement has damaged its business and rights and so it now demands compensation to a total of nearly $600 million. Installing the software onto a single PC cost about $1,070 at the time, so the software makers claim they are entitled to at least $596,000,000 in unpaid licensing fees. By the way, this is more than the damages MegaUpload have caused to the US copyright holders, while the MegaUpload case was billed by the FBI as one of the “largest criminal copyright cases” ever.

The industry observers remind that it wasn’t the first time that the Navy has been caught pirating software: several years ago the US military was accused of running unlicensed logistics software, which ended up with $50m settlement.

Thanks to TorrentFreak for providing the source of the article.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I read about that.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm on two private trackers at the moment, i guess I'll have to find more torrent sites now. Also what was a hub client that was mentioned a page back in this thread?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    I'm on two private trackers at the moment, i guess I'll have to find more torrent sites now. Also what was a hub client that was mentioned a page back in this thread?
    not sure what a hub client is I was also going to ask about it but forgot about it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Private trackers suck Better off going for newsgroups instead of that.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

...why is Bigfoot also a mummy?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    ...why is Bigfoot also a mummy?
    Because he is gay and it's fun to unwrap things.