Page 209 of 268 FirstFirst ... 109159199204205206207208209210211212213214219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4013

Thread: The Hang Out: Anal Commando Collector's Edition

Thanks
    EP Points

with any luck, nobody was hurt, and you don't get a visit from the local filth on it.
    (ello, ello, ello! what do we have here? please sir, explain to me if you will, why there's a pair of antlers embedded in your radiator grill?)
    had a bit of an accident earlier, knocked over a halogen lamp, made a wicked pop and fizzle, all three tubes shattered. (400watt x3, 250v AC)
    would cost more to replace the lamp tubes, so opted to smoke some weed, think hard, and set to works.
    RIPPED it apart, disassembled the appliance to all it's core parts.
    kept all bits like screws and fittings, even a steel shield backplate which will be handy at some point.
    salvaged the top mains power switch array and made a shit mains junction box for some of the consoles. (ps2, wii and xbx)
    four switches, one for each console out of three (two core figure of eight cables, and one two core cable with terminal block attached for the wii mains transformer) and a switch for a three way mains socket, for items like ps3 and others with own physical mains kill switch.
    all switches are earthed, as well as it's attached mains socket)

yep, pot and brains gets results..
    not pretty results mind you, just pure functional ones.
    much tidier than a mains socket splitter, and takes up FAR less space on the wiring than it does as intended individual wires.
    all that jazz is fused at three amperes/thermal failsafe at 70oC with surge defense, and loaded it in trial runs with all relevant tech running, no overload yet.
    the gear works, no need to stress it again in field tests, was setup as a standard now.
    ramble.
    [edit]
    i know the score, edit a post before a certain time elapses and it doesn't record timestamp of changes.
    i see you!
    Last edited by amiga1200; 3rd-August-2016 at 09:14.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well this cars not running for a while. Front end is pretty hurt, radiator is dented in, it's leaking fluids. Fuck me.
    Thankfully it was just a little bit away from my house when it happened...So that's the good news.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    It runs, not well. Then again, the car hasn't ran well for...The past two years. I didn't report it. From what I saw (I'll probably look more tomorrow) it was a bit of damage to the hood, the grill, and front bumber. So here's hoping that's all that's wrong.
    Sounds cosmetic. Unless it's damaged the chassis, then you might as well scrap it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well this cars not running for a while. Front end is pretty hurt, radiator is dented in, it's leaking fluids. Fuck me.
    Thankfully it was just a little bit away from my house when it happened...So that's the good news.
    Get another radiator from a scrap yard, bottle of coolant from the local car spares shop.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Get another radiator from a scrap yard, bottle of coolant from the local car spares shop.
    Hopefully the local scrap yard has parts for an old Buick.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hopefully the local scrap yard has parts for an old Buick.
    Ewww a Buick

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Looking at going back to school for Video Production. I can get a Certificate in one year at the local community college, but if shit goes right (which I'm gonna do my hardest to make shit go right.) I can be transferred to a Private College and earn my Masters Degree in Film and Video Production.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    Ewww a Buick
    All I have. If I could drive my old Taurus I would.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Looking at going back to school for Video Production. I can get a Certificate in one year at the local community college, but if shit goes right (which I'm gonna do my hardest to make shit go right.) I can be transferred to a Private College and earn my Masters Degree in Film and Video Production.
    Theres a big difference between "cert" and "MD". I would do anything to go back for my MS.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Theres a big difference between "cert" and "MD". I would do anything to go back for my MS.
    Well, the Certificate is just a stepping stone. In the course website it says they can help transfer you to a bigger College, which is why I looked at the Masters. But, due to financial issues I think I might just go for my Bachelors. Unless something comes up, and I do go for my Masters. I have to see. It won't be til next year til I even do anything anyway.

Thanks
    EP Points

Sploosh

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, the Certificate is just a stepping stone. In the course website it says they can help transfer you to a bigger College, which is why I looked at the Masters. But, due to financial issues I think I might just go for my Bachelors. Unless something comes up, and I do go for my Masters. I have to see. It won't be til next year til I even do anything anyway.
    I knew a guy who got a minority grant for being white and going to a 2 year college on the reservation. He was also a single parent with GI Bill so he was getting $10k/semester to go to the tribal college.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I finally see that that one annoyance has been banned.

You took pleasure in that didn't you

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What!?
    Why?
    I don't even.
    This is :GRRR:.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.