Thread: Chains of Olympus won't load

Thanks

Unhappy Chains of Olympus won't load

Hello. So, I decided to play God of War: Chains of Olympus. Downloaded the USA version (which was a .cso file and not .iso) and my PC kept on crashing few seconds after launching the game- switched my backend settings to Direct3D9 from OpenGL and it was slow af. Afterwards, I tried downloading the EU version. Had to unzip a .rar file but some volumes inside of it were corrupt, so no .iso file was created. I gave it a try to keep the broken files while unzipping. An .iso was created but, much like to the USA version, it would go on to crash few seconds after getting launched.

Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    EP Points

Can you specify the settings you used? (Example: such as the BIOS you're using, etc)

There's also a chance that it doesn't work on emulators. Have you tried any other games? Sometimes it's also depends on the emulator you're using, too.
    SIG REMOVED - READ THE RULES

Thanks

I'm on PPSPP, have played Birth by Sleep and Tag Team Racing, not a single problem before.

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, I asked for the settings you were using, too.
    SIG REMOVED - READ THE RULES

Thanks
    EP Points

Try going to here http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html and scrolling down until you see the words automated ppsspp builds. Grab the one off the top of that list and extract it to a different folder than where your current ppsspp is. Make sure to copy the "memstick" folder from the old folder to the new one, then try booting up your game again.