Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The "I can't remember the name of a game" thread

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Did it have a prequel?

Thanks

What was it... Kid Ninja or something like that?
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think you mean Kid Niki, Radical Ninja, and nup, that's not it either... blar, I wish I could remember more of it.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Are you sure it was for the NES? It really does sounds like Mystical Ninja and it didn't have any prequel...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm positive it was for the NES. I borrowed it from a friend around the time I was 6 or 7, and the only system I had around that time was an NES. I never owned an SNES until this year.

Thanks

Ninja Gaiden?
    "Traveler"
    Case: Bitfenix Prodigy
    CPU: Devil's Canyon i5 @ 4.0GHz
    RAM: 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2400MHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660ti
    Mobo: ASRock Z97E-ITX
    Drive: Trend Micro 128GB SSD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Nope. I can see this isn't going too far... perhaps I'll try and find a place where I can get a screenshot of almost all the games for the NES or summat. I'll recognize it when I see it. Oh well. Thanks a lot, guys!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks

Originally posted by big_leap69
    i dont really remember anything else about that game but you all tried thx hopefully we can find out this game some day
    Wasn't lagoon on the SNES? You start with a boy with a big head....you can jump, and your sword is really short
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*

wolfman Guest

Yeah, I bet it was Lagoon.

Thanks

ok, I doubt anyone will get either of these but it's worth a shot. I've been searching for these two games ever since I started emulating.

1. This is a sidescrolling game sorta like metriod, most likely on the NES.
    You start the game off as a guy in a futuristic car type of thing and you can shoot and stuff I think with it. Then as you are going along you get to this underground level type thing and I believe you can jump out of your car to do stuff but not sure.

2. This is also a sidescrolling game sorta like strider I guess, it's on the NES most likely as well.
    This game you have this hub type of screen as your main headquarters, possibly either a spacecraft hub or just from your homebase. You can select a couple different missions and go to them and back. One mission is like an underground egyptian type of thing. One of the upgrades your character gets is a triangle jump/diagonal jump, forgot which it's called or styled like. I included a pic of a scene I remember where you were supposed to use your special jump.

I know these are very vague but they are old, lol. It's all I can remember of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by RoseDragon83L
    ok, I doubt anyone will get either of these but it's worth a shot. I've been searching for these two games ever since I started emulating.

1. This is a sidescrolling game sorta like metriod, most likely on the NES.
    You start the game off as a guy in a futuristic car type of thing and you can shoot and stuff I think with it. Then as you are going along you get to this underground level type thing and I believe you can jump out of your car to do stuff but not sure.

2. This is also a sidescrolling game sorta like strider I guess, it's on the NES most likely as well.
    This game you have this hub type of screen as your main headquarters, possibly either a spacecraft hub or just from your homebase. You can select a couple different missions and go to them and back. One mission is like an underground egyptian type of thing. One of the upgrades your character gets is a triangle jump/diagonal jump, forgot which it's called or styled like. I included a pic of a scene I remember where you were supposed to use your special jump.

I know these are very vague but they are old, lol. It's all I can remember of them.
    After reading the first few rows of your post, I'm almost 100% sure you are talking about Blaster Master.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

And I'm sure the second game actually IS Strider, though it's been qute awhile since I've played it.

Thanks

WOOT! it is Blaster Master! thanks alot crusher.
    that's an awesome game. I've looked for that thing FOREVER. I even had it just never knew it, lol.

about the second game...
    After going through right now and playing some NES games again I think it may have been on Genesis perhaps, I remember the graphics being better that the games on the NES.
    I'm sure I have it somewhere too but with so many games out there it's hard to figure out what it is. It's not strider though which was on the Genesis. I have strider. I don't have much details on the second game. If I remember any details I'll post em.

[edit] read my post and realized I must have deleted a portion of it or something so fixed it a little to not be confusing cause it didn't make sense in a part, lol.
    Last edited by RoseDragon83L; 6th-July-2003 at 15:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by RoseDragon83L
    WOOT! it is Blaster Master! thanks alot crusher.
    that's an awesome game. I've looked for that thing FOREVER. I even had it just never knew it, lol.
    No problem at all! I knew it was Blaster Master and yes, it is a great game.