Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FFXI Ur Thaughts

Thanks
    EP Points

Default FFXI Ur Thaughts

i just want to get some ppl's thaughts on the game... i personally think its going to kinda be like PSO, but alot better...sucks thos that u need to get the HD in order to play it...

and one more thing, i know this doesnt go with the topic but if i was going to buy a network adapter so i can play it should i get the Playstation one or the GO.net one?

Thanks

I`m going to play it. I`ll get it for PC though, I`m not willing to waste money on a HDD for PS2.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

I rather get the PS2 version as my computer sucks ass. But yes, I will probably check it out. Depends on how much you have to pay to play.

Thanks
    EP Points

I doubt I'll play it... Our family aren't really very rich, so affording monthly fees for MMORPGs isn't something I can manage I do think it'll be good though.

AsianMonks Guest

well I m not so sure about FFXI, because first of all you need to get the network adaptor, and then the hard drive, after that you still have to get the game, but thats not all you still have to pay monthly...
    That's a lot of money there already...
    and I might not have that kind of money to get all that...

MolsenMI Guest

My opinion is if you aren't beta testing it for free, don't play it.

Monthly fees are like $15, which are outrageous. It's just going to be another MMORPG. Nothing special. You can play other MMORPGs for free, so don't waste your money. They're all the same.

Dark Wanderer Guest

Originally posted by MolsenMI
    My opinion is if you aren't beta testing it for free, don't play it.

Monthly fees are like $15, which are outrageous. It's just going to be another MMORPG. Nothing special. You can play other MMORPGs for free, so don't waste your money. They're all the same.

wow, I didn't realize the monthly fee would be so much. I hope the game doesn't sell well in the USA and they decide to make it cheaper in an attepmt to raise sales.

Thanks

Why can`t Square-Enix consider a start-fee, and no Monthly-fee?

AsianMonks Guest

I think the monthly cost would be around $10 ...

Dark Wanderer Guest

Originally posted by Mr Hwoarang
    If there was no monthly fee, i would play it for sure. This game looks good, but I've never paid to play an online game.

Thanks

Oh My God! I just saw the introduction movie for FFXI, and it was amazing! Man, the thought of not getting that game is DISTURBING man!

DragonYoda Guest

I may be only like 15 but this could be the first game I will ppm for.

I have been a die hard fan of ff series since ff7 'first' came out on the pc which meant I was quite young .

So 'when' it eventually comes out in europe i will contemplate buying it instead of tossing asside all other mmorpgs because you pay for them.

WolferGiga Guest

Originally posted by Mr Hwoarang
    Sure, you talk to them about that. Just be prepared to pay roughly $500 for the game, then. The fee is for sever upkeep. Servers big enough to handle all the players in the game are expensive, not to mention customer support, game events, etc.

And to whoever said that you should just play free mmorpgs instead... name a good free online game that isn't in beta. All I can think of is Runescape... oh, wait... I said 'good', didn't I?

Thanks

i'll get a job just to play this game..
    plus its my first mmorpg so i'm amped on it now..
    i had pso on the gc but never got the modem when i had the chance..
    so yeah the game shall become mine own..
    peace..

Thanks

the cost will be � 5...something like that. 1 � is al little bit more then 1 $
    I'm just a lurker these days, I feel like an 80 year old gramps, watching his grand children play outside *sigh*