Thread: Twinsanity video issue

Thanks

Unhappy Twinsanity video issue

'Aight. I'm rather new here so take it easy on me!

Here's the deal; I've been using lots of emulators for the past year or so. Recently, I decided I wanted to play Twinswanity (PS2 game of the famoius Crash Bandicoot franchise). I load the .iso on PCSX, BUT there's a white... thingy that appears on screen all the time. I tried everything and I can't seem to get rid of it. It goes away only when I enable Direct3d10 Software on the renderer option at Plugin Settings, but then the game slows like hell- hence why I play with Direct3d10 Hardware. I am no PC master at all and I have no clue what to do! I even downloaded a different ISO of the same game but this white fog like thing is still there, just in a different shape. My graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series and I'm on windows 7.Name:  hmmm.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  30.4 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Crash...20909-U--29152

Bugs:

Some graphics corruption in gsdx hardware mode. Looks fine in software mode.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply. As I wrote, on software it's slow as hell. I barely move Crash.

Nvm, fixed it! Thanks deadlegion, you saved me!
    Last edited by deadlegion; 16th-April-2016 at 23:33. Reason: merged posts