Thread: Problems with neogamma

Thanks

Default Problems with neogamma

Hi, for the past several years I have been using homebrew, neogamma, ect... but recently I lost my sd card from the soft mod. I tried to replace it, but whatever file pack I downloaded (wiiflow?) screwed up my Wii so I can't run neogamma, gecko, ect... I am trying to boot from disk because I am old school like that. After messing around with it for litterally 48 hours strait (no sleep) I managed to get Nintendont to boot from disk. Nothing else works. I am trying to figure out how to boot from sd card or usb source, but dios mios doesn't like me very much lol. I have the regular ver10 mios installed and nintendont runs every game pretty well, except the one game I want to play, Star Wars: Clone Wars. Sound glitch. Apparently the newest neogamma will run it (so I have read), but like I said, I can't get neogamma or gecko to start up. When I try to boot neogamma from disk it just says "reset disk", and restarts the wii. Anyone got any bright ideas?

Thanks
    EP Points

did you run the wad archive (channel forwarder/app) through any handlers, to install it to the sd card? (and the forwarder to the da$h if required?)
    better still, remove that older version of the channel, and install the clean wad archive to the sd via wad manager, or the like.
    chances are, certain cfg's exist on the sd card/nand conflicting with a newer app/version?
    or maybe the wad requires expanding/installing to the sd card, did you do this?
    kill that older channel, and install a clean one with the app on the sd card, it's a two-stage thing if you want the channel forwarder too. (app the sd card mandatory, has to be visible in HBC frontend as an item for it to work up top on the da$h too.)
    all the best. (wiihacks may help?)

Thanks

Thanks I didn't think of that. Makes sense that I modded the thing in like 2011 and now I need to update everything. Thanks