Thread: Realistic 3D Pokemon game anyone?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Realistic 3D Pokemon game anyone?

I have to say my favorite company is actually Nintendo cause of the Metroid games, sadly Ive only been able to play like 3 of them, I cant realy say a fave game I can say that the pokemon games are prety good although they can get repetitive. so the question is whats your ideas? ps how many people think a fully open world 3d more realistic pokemon gam would be cool?
    Hey its still classed as anime

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Guys, please, stay on topic or we'll have to close the thread. There's a Hang Out thread if you want to talk about random stuff:

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...s-lonely-Oscar

And no double posting allowed, it's against the rules.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

Realistic 3D Pokemon game anyone?
    PASS!
    sorry, but i put up with pokemon on a daily basis, for the children mid you.
    as an adult, i get enough 'reality' and i seek escapism in my entertainment. (what others do in privacy of home is their biz)
    if folks want realistic, open eyes and question authority, THEN you'll get ALL the 'reality' you'll EVER desire...read between the lines.
    when i'm in charge of children, they are NOT allowed to ingratiate themselves in games that too human or realistic story and view.
    they're young, and don't deserve hardcore irl just yet, teenage perhaps eyes are opening, not before.
    you can't unsee ever, once you saw it and know it, it can NEVER be unknown.
    [edit]
    fkin sausage fingers and POS small keys.