Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raekuul's Game Video Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:
    1. Adding screenshots and generating useful descriptions for the Wonderswan Color section (GDocs Spreadsheet)
    2. Adding BizHawk to the recommended emulators section of as many games as it handles.

Also: my video game death montages!

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:
    1. Adding screenshots and generating useful descriptions for the Wonderswan Color section (GDocs Spreadsheet)
    2. Adding BizHawk to the recommended emulators section of as many games as it handles.

Thanks
    EP Points

The final part of Link's Awakening is up! Publicizing this was delayed due to computer death.
    Current EP goals:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raekuul For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Arrow

thanks a lot.
    kept a copy of the direct link, it's a subscription without the virtual paper trail.
    appreciate the shares.

Thanks
    EP Points

(Blah, it's been too long)
    First: Kirby's Dream Land, both regular and extra modes.
    Second: Please vote in this straw poll so that I know which of the four date partners in Final Fantasy VII I'll be dating when I get there some time next year (it'll be part of a stream, I'll post a reminder the weeks before and of).
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

This year I'm focusing more on streaming than on proper LPs!
    Tuesdays I'm streaming Time Sink games - first with Final Fantasy VII (Most Definitely Not Blind).
    Thursdays are for "shorter" games - so far I've done Maniac Mansion (Blind), and now I'm doing Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure (Also Blind).
    Streams start at 8 PM Eastern over on my twitch channel.
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

The date sequence stream for Final Fantasy VII will be happening on Tuesday, 2/14/2017, at 8 PM EST. Right now Aeris and Barret are tied at four votes each, with Tifa at three votes and Yuffie at one vote. There's still time to vote (since I'll just poke around in ram based on who wins so that I can honor the poll)
    Current EP goals: