Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raekuul's Game Video Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Raekuul's Game Video Thread

Got a mix of styles going on across my videos.

My older stuff (2013 - 2015) is primarily Spoken Commentary. HD is rare.
    Nailn Scale
    Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Thing (NOTE: Minimal hearts)
    Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (NOTE: Avoiding the Jet Potion as much as probable)
    Jill of the Jungle
    Wandering Hamster (NOTE: Unfinished as of 3/27/2016)
    Hocus Pocus (NOTE: First series with substantial post-recording editing)
    Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
    Faxanadu
    Sonic CD (Steam version)
    First attempt at the Palace of the Four Sword (Link to the Past GBA port)
    Castlevania II: Belmonts Revenge (Guest-starring some friends from raocows talkhaus)

Newer stuff (2016 - present) is primarily Subtitled Commentary. Starting with Dark Ages, theres also an accompanying Death Montage with each game/series. HD is a bit less rare.
    Commander Keen, Invasion of the Vorticons through The Armageddon Machine (NOTE: First subtitled series)
    Cosmos Cosmic Adventure (NOTE: First series with substantial editing via Avisynth)
    Dark Ages
    Metroid II: Return of Samus

I also stream weekly, Thursdays at about 8:00 PM Eastern, over on my twitch channel.
    I archive my Twitch streams on YouTube, generally within 24 hours.
    Final Fantasy 8 (NOTE: Episodes 1 and 11 are missing; 1 was never recorded and 11 was lost due to OBS crashing 3 minutes in and me not noticing)
    Shantae and the Pirates Curse (NOTE: Steam Day 2, Pirate Mode, pseudo-speedrun)
    Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django (NOTE: On Hold because Final Fantasy 8)
    One-off streams
    Last edited by Raekuul; 22nd-July-2016 at 14:59. Reason: Update
    Current EP goals:
    1. Adding screenshots and generating useful descriptions for the Wonderswan Color section (GDocs Spreadsheet)
    2. Adding BizHawk to the recommended emulators section of as many games as it handles.

Also: my video game death montages!

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:
    1. Adding screenshots and generating useful descriptions for the Wonderswan Color section (GDocs Spreadsheet)
    2. Adding BizHawk to the recommended emulators section of as many games as it handles.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Death Montage for Commander Keen 5 is up.

Also, as a note if anyone's interested: Due to personal commitments I'm going to not be doing a regular LP for the month of June. I will however start streaming twice a week to compensate (day and time to be determined; once I pin down the when I'll announce that).
    Last edited by Raekuul; 3rd-May-2016 at 00:35. Reason: herp a derp
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Commander Keen 5 is finally out of dispute hell. The dispute was rejected, so you'll need to dismiss the advertisement.
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Part 1 of Metroid II: Return of Samus is up.
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

The last Final Fantasy 8 stream is up. I didn't win, I'll be finishing on my own time, then going back once I have a workable strategy and recording that.

So, with that said, my next block of streams will be Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor. I'll be streaming both endings with the same party composition, but I'm leaving the party composition up to a poll. So please vote in the poll.
    Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals:

Thanks
    EP Points

Current EP goals: