Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles using USB LOADER GX (battle slow down)

Thanks

Default Xenoblade Chronicles using USB LOADER GX (battle slow down)

I am experiencing a slow down during (and only) crowded battle scenes in Xenoblade Chronicles. I'm using a WFBS usb and usb loader gx on the wii u. I have no other problems or slow down at all with any other scenario or game. I was wondering if this slow down was "normal" (also happens on orignal disc and wii) and if not how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

DVD9s (8.5 GB) are quite stressful on lasers and burned ones even more so.

I highly suggest you use a usb drive to play this game for optimal performance.

Use one of the few USB loaders to run it and it should run absolutely perfect, even better than running from disc in fact.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

I'm guessing it would be normal.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I am using USB Loader GX on my Wii U. I was wondering if the problem happened only on USB Loaders or if it happened also on the original wii and disc. Some games do experience overhaul slowdown and wondered if it was normal on Xenoblade Chronicles or if it was an emulation problem. thanks

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sorry about my poor eyesight, I misread your title.

That may well be a Wii U issue.

It runs flawlessly on a real Wii via USB.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.