Thread: Adding a page for games missing media\descriptions\reviews\tags\etc

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Adding a page for games missing media\descriptions\reviews\tags\etc

I am VERY new to this community. I have been using it for my emulation needs for years, but now I am giving back!! I am currently going through the abandonware section of the site and adding tags, screenshots, etc. I thought it would be cool if EMUparadise would add a page to highlight games that are missing that stuff. Maybe a link to all the games missing screenshots, descriptions, tags, etc. Just a simple suggestion that would help me and the rest of the community contribute as much as we can!!!

Micah Luv

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi, we now have a page that shows games that are missing descriptions and screenshots. You can find the page here:
    http://www.emuparadise.me/roms/prese...n-progress.php

At the moment, we're running a drive for 16-bit systems but you can use the system to see stats for other systems too. If you'd like a link for abandonware stats I can send it to you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MasJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by MasJ View Post
    If you'd like a link for abandonware stats I can send it to you.
    First, thank you for the 16 bit link!! That is just as helpful!! Second, I would love to see all the links if possible. Abandonware is my passion, so I would specifically like that one!! Third, there should be a link to the Preservation-Progress-O-Meter on the EP homepage!! I tried looking around and couldn't find it on my own.

Thanks for your time and help!!

Micah Luv
    Last edited by MicahLuv; 6th-April-2016 at 16:53. Reason: signature

Thanks
    EP Points

You can do the DOS games here.

The reason it's not there on the main page is because we're currently running the competition for 16 bit systems. Once that's over we'll add it somewhere.