Thread: Final Fight, just cant get it working

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Final Fight, just cant get it working

Hi, hoping someone can help.

I just cant seem to get final fight (ffight) working/loaded on my mame.

i have got 99% of the emulators working from this great site but not this one which happens to be one of my favourites.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Download the mame bios pack (http://www.emuparadise.me/biosfiles/MAMEBIOS.rar) and put those in the roms folder, should work after that.

also make sure it's left in zip form, I keep making that mistake when trying to emulate mame after a while of not emulating it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi Dave,

I have already tried that before and tried again without any joy.
    Im running all my games on gridlee(MAME) and have got 99% of my chosen favourites working, picking out the game versions specified supported by MAME 0.139

However there are a handful that i have found which shows the error message "The selected is missing one or more required ROM or CHD images. Please select a different game".
    not too bothered about the others that dont work but final fight is 1 my very favourites so a bit annoying.

Does anyone have this working on gridlee? if so how? all your help appreciated.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcade Hunter For This Useful Post: