Thread: bravely second eu version

Thanks

Default bravely second eu version

been a while since i have posted anything here

I got emunand running and gateway cartridge setup. sysnand is 9.2 and emunand is 10.5 I believe, did this few days ago. Even managed to boot the fix via Android. So I am relatively tech savvie, not 1337 though (old school, I know), But I have hacked ps3 and ps2 consoles in past so this isnt my first rodeo
    Fire Emblem worked like a charm. But the EU version of Bravely Second came out a few days ago and from my research, booting with Gateway should enable you to play roms from any country. But after I boot into gateway mode, I go and press "select button" on home screen to pull up the games, I press "A" to load Bravely Second and instantly, the loading bar shows frozen around 10% of the way through and it freezes the 3ds, thats when I need to shut off the 3ds and turn it back on. Have tried to load and reload the file for BS:EL but same thing happens.
    what am I missing? I have search the net for help and even posted on gbatemp but have had no luck. Can anyone help?
    "Officer, I swear to drunk I'm not God".

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Maybe it needs 3DS 10.6 firmware to run? I think that was available like 3 days before the game was released.
    So if your emunand is only 10.5 that might be the issue, idk.

Spoiler warning: