Thread: Getting cheat codes to work on Mario Party 3

Thanks

Default Getting cheat codes to work on Mario Party 3

Hi,

I am playing Mario Party 3 on Project64 1.6 and came across this site whilst searching for ways to make games last longer than the usual maximum (50 turns). One of the codes there says "P1 L+R For First Turn". So I tried activating it (after activating the first compulsory code at the very top obviously) and then, as Player 1, pressed the L+R buttons simultaneously to turn the turn counter back to 1. I tried this in all sorts of situations: During my turn before and after rolling the dice, during the turn of other players and even during minigames but the turn counter in the pause menu never went back to 1. Though I am new to the topic of cheat codes I'd like to ask if I am missing something. Perhaps I am doing something wrong or maybe I just don't get the (very simple sounding) description "P1 L+R For First Turn". I would be very pleased if someone could help.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

What version of the game are you using?
    It's possible the cheat code doesn't work due to the version of your game.

Most codes are written for US v1.0 if that helps.

I'll recaptcha Google for their idiotic policies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DixieKongJD For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yes you are right, I was not paying attention to that.
    I am playing the European version which could be the reason for why it's not working.

I will try it again with the US-version.