Thread: Pseudo Saturn 0.832 - Batman Forever Arcade problem

Thanks

Default Pseudo Saturn 0.832 - Batman Forever Arcade problem

Okay, I just signed up for this forum mainly to post this.

I recently got an AR Cart with Pseudo Saturn version 0.832 on it, and I have begun burning games.

For the most part, this has gone well. Most of the ones that I burned early on worked fine. Then I downloaded a few games that I was having a problem getting to work correctly (had a few "frisbies" as a result). I was originally burning them with ImgBurn. Today I downloaded Anyburn, and two of the games that I previously had a problem with, I was able to burn successfully and they are working just fine.

However, the one that I'm still have a problem with is Batman Forever The Arcade Game. I've downloaded either the US or Euro version from many different sites, burned them with both of these programs.. in some cases even used SRP3 to change the region and so forth, and no matter what I do, I get the same result...

When I try to play the game, I select to boot the game from the pseudo Saturn screen, then it goes to that Sega screen that appears as any game starts up... and just hangs there on that screen. It never gets passed it. I can hear the laser trying to read the disc a few times, and then it just stops. Other games (both burnt and official) are working just fine. I've probably gone through about 10 wasted CD-Rs just trying to get this game to burn.

Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there any advice? I see it on the list of compatible games with Psudo Saturn ver. 0.830, so I would assume it would still work with 0.832, but I could be wrong.

If anyone can offer any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The subject has come up before and yes it does still work but it is one of the many games that require the game to be Pseudo patched to work correctly

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...72#post1822872 I posted quick info on how to do that

Hint after running CDmage check back with the hex editor and make sure the changes are still there, if not you hit the wrong repair option that should be if I remember is rebuild sector fields

I honestly can't see burning programs making any difference it may just be bad media that is being used, I burn everything with Imgburn but I use high quality media at the same time
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-February-2016 at 20:33.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR