So i've been having issues with downloading PS2 ISOs, half the time, they're corrupt, but can still be extracted. As soon as i load them into PCSX2, they have missing textures and strange GUI glitches, and crash as any gameplay starts.
My main ISO i will be using as an example will be Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (USA) ISO, the past sentence explains the problems i was having with this is ISO.
So after diving into the forums, i relized that a few people are having this same issue, and they keep saying the same solution, "Get a download manager", and this answer usually comes from the dude with the terminator profile pic. (I think he's a mod)
I know that the perk of having a download manager allows any download to through a system of checks and balances to ensure that the download is running smoothly and doesn't have any missing data. Also WIFI comes into play(Which i have) can really disrupt the download.
The problem is, i'm not sure what's a good download manager, there's hundreds of them and most of the time they're on some sketchy ad on a random website.
If anyone knows a good download manager, and can provide a name for it and a possible link, that'd be great.
Also, if anyone could tell me that either my downloading is bad or the ISO is bad, that'd also be great.