Thread: PEC plugin is not being detected by any version of ePSXe.

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation PEC plugin is not being detected by any version of ePSXe.

I went to play some ePSXe after a long absence and although last time all was fine this time is different.

PEC plugin is not being detected by any version of ePSXe anymore. I tried 1.6.0, 1.7.0 and 1.9.25 and no dice. The plugin dll is there in the plugin folder but the emulator is not detecting it.

how do I fix this, reinstalling PEC and ePSXe has not fixed the issue.

I can not get this to work no matter what I try.

A google search said something about vb runtime, but that refuses to install on my 64Bit Windows 7, even when run as admin and added to DEP exception. it just closes in less than a second of opening it.

Please assist!

My PC Specs:

ASUS Z97-K Motherboard
    Antec 600w PSU
    4.0Ghz i7-4790k CPU
    Noctua NH-L12 CPU Air Cooler
    Windows 7 Professional (64Bit)
    32Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 DDR3 RAM
    4Gb Gigabyte Geforce GTX970 G1 Gaming
    Latest Nvidia Display Drivers.
    Logitech F-710 Wireless Controller
    Logitech G710+ Gaming Keyboard
    Logitech G502 Proteus Core Mouse
    Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Flightstick (Disconnected ATM)

If I go to the plugins folder I get a blank plugin unless I choose a normal Plugin (No Cheating) otherwise I get an error about not being able to load gpupec.dll, reinstalling epsxe and pec does not solve this and every so-called fix I tried doesn't work for me. :'(

Problem solved. I added ePSXe to DEP exceptions, all is fine again. *facepalm
    Last edited by Zorlon; 3rd-February-2016 at 10:54.