Thread: Perfect Dark runs good mostly, except....

Thanks

Default Perfect Dark runs good mostly, except....

Hi. I have a strange issue with the N64 game Perfect Dark. I have been having a very stable experience with Project64 running it. However, I can't figure out what is causing it to crash in a certain situation while playing the Combat Simulator mode.

It will freeze when I make a kill. It doesn't matter what sim I am killing, with what weapon or game setting. The sims can kill each other without problem, and both the sims and I can do everything else.

I can kill npcs just fine in single-player, so I can't figure out what is causing the game to crash when I kill in Combat Simulator.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

First post so I'm not sure if this is against the rules. This helped me.:
    http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54034...tability-guide

As far as Perfect Dark goes, I'm not trying to hijack the thread but I don't think this question merits a new thread altogether; What is the difference in the Revisions of a game on here? I see Perfect Dark has a rev A and other games have a Rev A and B without any description as to what the difference between the files is.