Thread: How to put 3DS roms on pre 9.2 system

Thanks

Default How to put 3DS roms on pre 9.2 system

Hello!

I just got a pre 9.2 (7.1.0-16U) 3DS XL. As I understand it this will allow me to install a hack to be able to play 3DS game ISOs directly from the SD card. Correct? I was hoping someone would be able to help me get started on this process. I would also appreciate a link to a good source for 3DS ISOs. I don't have any way of ripping my own from the cartridges I have so downloading will be my only option.

Also, is it at all possible to get DS, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, SNES, or NES roms running on a 3DS without a flashcart?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

You'll need to do some research elsewhere I'm afraid. Last time I looked there were CFW options, but getting a proper flashcart is the best thing.

No 3DS games allowed here, and no offsite linking to such download sites that would have any is allowed.

Edit:
    Have a look on gbatemp about CFW.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 9th-January-2016 at 09:11.

Spoiler warning: