Thread: Songs that fit with the book/game you're enjoying

Thanks

Default Songs that fit with the book/game you're enjoying

A lot of times after enjoying two mediums of entertainment at the same time, they become semi linked in my head, probably because that's kinda how memory works, different things linked together in a net, or at least MY views on memory. anyway, I kinda wanted to see other things from other people that fit together or just became linked through use.

Couple of examples from me, i was recently listening to P.O.D. and Going in Blind came on, and there's a bit where it goes "Time after time, i walk a fine line, something keeps bringing me back" and i was playing Skyrim, leveling conjuration and destruction by burning people to death, reviving their corpse, and burning them to death again.

Another is how the same P.O.D. cd got stuck in my head as being linked to kingdom hearts 2 from playing them at the same time and them becoming connected. so now when i play either i think of the other one a bit.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 8th-January-2016 at 01:55. Reason: posts merged
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks

aww, no replies at all? sadness.
    Walk your own path, let no one tell you what is good for you, what is good or evil, these are decisions we all need to come to as individuals, finding and traveling our paths is our only reason to exist. be true to yourself, no other can interfere with this, but its as easy as walking.

Thanks
    EP Points

Minecraft and Donkey Kong Country 2 - Kannon's Klaim
    just put that song on while playing Minecraft, you'll see what I mean

I'll recaptcha Google for their idiotic policies.