Thread: "adventure" for Atari 2600?

jckalen Guest

Post "adventure" for Atari 2600?

OK, I know this is showing my age, but I could swear there was a game called "Adventure" on the original Atari. I have searched so many different sites, I wouldn't bother trying to list them. Granted, by today's standards, it is not much of a game but it would sure take me back. It's the 1st game I can remember really getting hooked on.

Thanks

atari rules.. asteroids was my favorit in those times. I'll check if I can find the rom.

Adventure.bin

try that one. hope it's the one your looking for.

[ August 24, 2001: Message edited by: Sarcast ]
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

jckalen Guest
    Sarcast, YOU RULE! That was it! Suddenly, I feel like i'm 11 again. By the way, we have a morning Radio show in Roch. NY that always ends with "It's nice to be important...etc" Odd, because they are usually rude.

Thanks

er.. well I live in the netherlands .. and I kinda 'borrowed' (read: steal) it from some guy on some other ubb board

great it was the rom you were looking for.
    have phun with it
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."