Thread: Wanting to Give Back - Where to Upload?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Wanting to Give Back - Where to Upload?

So, I was able to download several games I OWN, but not all. Then I figured out how to rip the ones I couldn't find on your site. So, I'd be happy to submit several PSX ROMs if someone would advise me how to do it. Do I need to post the files, or just upload them to EMU Paradise? How exactly does this work?

Thanks,

J

Thanks
    EP Points

there is a section on the forums for uploading it's called "upload service" within that section you'll find subforums for different systems.
    create a thread in whichever sections fit your upload seeing as you have ps1 games the psx section is where you want to make a thread I advise you to read the tags guidelines thread before posting.
    in order to upload you first need to make sure you have the iso/roms archived with win-rar or 7zip ect then find a file host something like mediafire after you've uploaded to a file host copy the links for the files and post them into a thread in your previously chosen section in the upload services forum be sure to code your links
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. using [ code] [ /code] taking out the spaces before the c in the first bracket and the space before the / in the second.
    that should be everything.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Thank you1