Page 7 of 234 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hang is Out There! Sponsored by Leo DiCaprio's lonely Oscar..

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Did you say you have guns?
    I don't own any of my own as of right now, why?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    I don't think it's really that cut and dry in the states. Thanks to the two party system where everyone is practically forced to claim one or the other but can vote how they feel about specific topics.
    I was pretty much talking about american politics. I mean come on. The frontrunner of the left is saying "we need change" whilst the frontrunner of the right is saying "let's make america great again." which is to say "the way it was before all these various shades of brown showed up". The example speaks for itself.

I don't think it's that simple either. Obama could of easily been way more pro Snowden than he was. I don't think you have much choice but to run when there is no realistic way a government would let you walk free after exposing they are spying on their own civilians in an insanely illegal way.
    It's not really so much that he proved PRISM existed (people have pretty much known or worked that out for ages. He just confirmed it). He also leaked a lot of other shit. Shit that involved international politics. Shit that could have been pretty complicated and compromised America's spies. Under that act he's pretty much guilty. A president can't exonerate a person out of nowhere. It doesn't really work that way.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...enal/?page=all

I also recall Bush's education policies being mentioned somewhere also.
    *Rowan Scarborough*

Stopped reading there. Dude is full tinfoil hat. He seriously believes that the democrats in conjunction with the CIA worked to demolish Bush's presidency. I'd be about as inclined to believe a hobo ranting about space ninjas.

I still don't believe this is the case due to how fucked American politics are. At least once you bubble down to real people and not just the figureheads.
    No, but they're figureheads for a reason. When you throw in with a party that's how it works. And thanks to the two party system, the more nuanced voices don't get their place (like bernie).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

bleh

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    bleh
    The only appropriate response when it comes to politics.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Raype View Post
    The only appropriate response when it comes to politics.
    Well, that and a brain-numbing headdesk.

Fucktards gonna be fucktards. Grand example being our current governing party. They ordered a massive royal commission into union corruption and intimidation. Fair enough. They didn't find anything. fair enough. They then declared that this was proof all the accusations are true and they should be allowed to veto union leadership appointments.

Thanks

Greetings from the new year.

Allow me to be the first to assure you it sucks exactly as much as the old year.

Thanks

Meh It's still 2015 here... I also remembered that I had an account on here and decided to sign in. (I also recalled that I had an account on Emucation, but that site is dead and has been taken over by spam bots.)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yo Grouch I'm likely picking up a really nice condition white psp 2000 in a trade.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Freshwater View Post
    Yo Grouch I'm likely picking up a really nice condition white psp 2000 in a trade.
    man I only have $23 until I can get some stuff sold
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    man I only have $23 until I can get some stuff sold
    No biggie. I'll go ahead and have the other person include it just wanted to make sure you would want it. Has pouch, charger and a 4gb card with it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What happened is I put some stuff up for sale on a few sites and of course mostly just got trade offers and list check requests.

Thanks
    EP Points

No biggie. I'll go ahead and have the other person include it just wanted to make sure you would want it. Has pouch, charger and a 4gb card with it.
    I would be interested if I had the money.
    What happened is I put some stuff up for sale on a few sites and of course mostly just got trade offers and list check requests.
    what sites are you using?
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I would be interested if I had the money.
    It's no problem for me to sit on it for a bit until you have the $. The stuff I'm trying to move is very niche, so at this point I really don't mind trading it for more sellable stuff. Also going to get a CIB SoulSilver as part of the same trade. That's likely going straight on Ebay.

what sites are you using?
    Gametz plus various video game-centric forums that have buy/sell sections and/or threads.

Thanks
    EP Points

It's no problem for me to sit on it for a bit until you have the $. The stuff I'm trying to move is very niche, so at this point I really don't mind trading it for more sellable stuff. Also going to get a CIB SoulSilver as part of the same trade. That's likely going straight on Ebay.

Gametz plus various video game-centric forums that have buy/sell sections and/or threads.
    oh cool.

Thanks
    EP Points

just got some good news my oddessey 2 works the ac adapter is junk. I took the system apart to check if it was getting power which it wasn't so I tried using my generic ac adapter on it and it worked. it's really amazing how long these systems had sat outside in an old camper but still work
    going to have to get a generic ac adapter for it probably end up selling it(or trying to).