Page 4 of 234 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Hang is Out There! Sponsored by Leo DiCaprio's lonely Oscar..

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Spose' View Post
    As long as I'm working somewhere that I permanently scar myself with Sulfuric Acid monthly I'll be much happier than I was. My leg still has acid burns, same with my stomach.
    You are really going to hate it when they pull a real life Jurassic park and we get those damn acid spitting ones everywhere.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    You are really going to hate it when they pull a real life Jurassic park and we get those damn acid spitting ones everywhere.
    If there is ever an acid spitting dino running around consider me useless. Acid burns fucking hurt.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If there is ever an acid spitting dino running around consider me useless. Acid burns fucking hurt.
    Hurts for anyone except masochists.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    I couldn't find the power button on my ps4.
    Promising, Jazz, promising

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm also getting real tired of all the SJW/Politically Correct Police growing all over my Facebook feed. I'm assuming it's mostly because colleges are becoming a huge circle-jerk for all these retarded ideas and beliefs. I'm getting tired of seeing posts about how only white people can be racist, because they hold "all the power in the country". Getting tired of some of these growing circle jerks about raising kids using spanking or actually punishing kids instead of "punishing with love".

Like, holy shit do people think a lot of this shit is true?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'm also getting real tired of all the SJW/Politically Correct Police growing all over my Facebook feed. I'm assuming it's mostly because colleges are becoming a huge circle-jerk for all these retarded ideas and beliefs. I'm getting tired of seeing posts about how only white people can be racist, because they hold "all the power in the country". Getting tired of some of these growing circle jerks about raising kids using spanking or actually punishing kids instead of "punishing with love".

You really don't know how much I despise SJWs and other left wing liberal types.

That video is pure gold BTW.

Thanks
    EP Points

I wonder if it's any better in Engineering or Science courses, so not in courses for the chronically offended.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My gawd...Windows released another update forcing Windows 10. I already removed KB303..... a hundred times!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Warrior and Pierre, a love story for the ages.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A touching story full of stiff and hard things.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    My gawd...Windows released another update forcing Windows 10. I already removed KB303..... a hundred times!
    Wait, what?

That legal?

If not then they would just use doshola to make it legal.

Disable windows update entirely and grab the actual "updates" manually.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

PS4 HAX. Hallelujah.

Thanks
    EP Points

hey gyp if you come across a pair of atari paddle controllers I'd be interested in them and maybe another joystick just so I have 2. I went to a pawn shop that used to carry that stuff in abundance but they don't have shit anymore and their prices have gone up a lot. price in general is getting ridiculous in there.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Honestly I only use Facebook as a form of communication now. It's actually depressing logging on and seeing idiots squabble in the comment sections over the most stupid things.
    There is this idiotic idea that Universities & Colleges need to be a liberal progressive place and that we are a generation of change. And as such we need to " fix" society. I heard a classmate say that positive change always starts in Universities therefore it is our duty to use our position to make a positive impact on the world. They citied something about blacks getting in University and people joining hands around them in the US as an example
    Last edited by kirov; 30th-December-2015 at 22:32.