Page 108 of 234 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3504

Thread: The Hang is Out There! Sponsored by Leo DiCaprio's lonely Oscar..

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Use the merchant glitch. Since the last 2 patches were released it might only work for one ammo type now (or maybe not at all anymore idk).
    If you really want to use it, backup your save, delete the install, reinstall the game and make sure to either disconnect your internet or pause the update.
    If you pause then keep an eye on it because it will probably try to resume if you turn off the console or whatever (I've seen that myself).

PS4 you can't just remove an update (like you can on PS3) unfortunately, you have to delete the game install.
    Since I have the game digitally unfortunately I don't think uninstalling my game is such a good idea...Way too long to download.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
    I gave up like a week or two into TTK. I had friends lined up who I'd run King's Fall with, and they dropped me for someone else. So ever since then I gave up on Destiny. Watched the whole Crimson Days event thing, and heard what everyone was saying and they were disappointed, the same people who are now going: "ZOMG NEW EXPANSIONS THEY'LL BE SO GOOD OMGGGGGG BUNGIE I LOVE YOU LET ME KISS YOUR ASS<33333"

It's annoying.
    TTK was fun at the start but once you get done with the story you realize that all the changes they made to deal with people's issues with the games became even worse IMO. As for those mini events, those are just micro-transaction generating bullshit for them. The Halloween one was sort of cool, but nothing came of it except for some little cosmetic stuff which you can't even use because they have no stats. The Sparrow Racing was fun, but seriously, two tracks? That got old real quick. And I don't even know how this Valentine's one is since I stopped playing over 2 months ago. They all also have a certain thing in common, they are relatively simple, but to make sure players don't get through them to quick, they make the grind/RNG absolute shit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Use the merchant glitch. Since the last 2 patches were released it might only work for one ammo type now (or maybe not at all anymore idk).
    If you really want to use it, backup your save, delete the install, reinstall the game and make sure to either disconnect your internet or pause the update.
    If you pause then keep an eye on it because it will probably try to resume if you turn off the console or whatever (I've seen that myself).

PS4 you can't just remove an update (like you can on PS3) unfortunately, you have to delete the game install.
    Since I have the game digitally unfortunately I don't think uninstalling my game is such a good idea...Way too long to download.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    TTK was fun at the start but once you get done with the story you realize that all the changes they made to deal with people's issues with the games became even worse IMO. As for those mini events, those are just micro-transaction generating bullshit for them. The Halloween one was sort of cool, but nothing came of it except for some little cosmetic stuff which you can't even use because they have no stats. The Sparrow Racing was fun, but seriously, two tracks? That got old real quick. And I don't even know how this Valentine's one is since I stopped playing over 2 months ago. They all also have a certain thing in common, they are relatively simple, but to make sure players don't get through them to quick, they make the grind/RNG absolute shit.
    Yup, I enjoyed SRL a little bit. But I only bought like one Sparrow from it and regret the fuck out of it. From what I read the Crimson Day's one takes like...1 hour to complete. Then it's done. The rewards too from what I've seen are garbage, people have been getting blues out of the matches.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

If it's digital you're probably screwed. From what I've read digital PS4 games have updates pre-installed.
    So once you have updated it, even if you delete and re-download you will download the latest version.
    I could be wrong though...maybe some digital games have separate update downloads that you can pause and just install the original core game

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If it's digital you're probably screwed. From what I've read digital PS4 games have updates pre-installed.
    So once you have updated it, even if you delete and re-download you will download the latest version.
    I could be wrong though...maybe some digital games have separate update downloads that you can pause and just install the original core game
    The past few digital games I got and downloaded, patches were pre installed. So I'm kinda SOL, but it's okay. I'll just grind them out I guess.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yup, I enjoyed SRL a little bit. But I only bought like one Sparrow from it and regret the fuck out of it. From what I read the Crimson Day's one takes like...1 hour to complete. Then it's done. The rewards too from what I've seen are garbage, people have been getting blues out of the matches.
    The challenge modes for King's Fall I also thought were slaps in the face. Not only was Hard Mode not really different at all, the challenge mode was just like, oh hey lets just change the encounters to fuck with the strategy most groups use to clear each boss in the raid. And even then, they weren't difficult at all, because they designed them to stop the "easy" or "cheese" strats, which I never used anyways.

Thanks
    EP Points

Still, check to see if you can use the merchant exploit. It may still work for one ammo type.

The method of the glitch is easy enough to find

Pretty sure I used it exclusively to stockpile .45 ammo for the unique submachine gun I got that has explosive splash damage
    And to get other stuff, extra power armor cores and some spare frames to finish my collection of all armor types (not needed for any trophies, I just wanted them).

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

For the other trophies you don't have...
    Armed and Dangerous (50 Weapon Mods) is easy enough, just mod a heap of shit. It can even be the same weapons iirc, just swap some different mods. I didn't have to grind this much at all as I modded plenty of stuff for personal use (or just improved stockpiled weapons that I may or may not have used) as I went through the game.
    Wasteland D.I.Y.(Craft 100 Items) just craft a heap of shit at workbenches. I did a lot of cooking and later did some chems.

Mercenary (Complete 50 Misc. Objectives) can be a little tricky, as it's for misc. objectives and not side quests. You'll need to research what you can grind to get this, I honestly can't recall what I did for this one

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

For the other trophies you don't have...
    Armed and Dangerous (50 Weapon Mods) is easy enough, just mod a heap of shit. It can even be the same weapons iirc, just swap some different mods. I didn't have to grind this much at all as I modded plenty of stuff for personal use (or just improved stockpiled weapons that I may or may not have used) as I went through the game.
    Wasteland D.I.Y.(Craft 100 Items) just craft a heap of shit at workbenches. I did a lot of cooking and later did some chems.

Mercenary (Complete 50 Misc. Objectives) can be a little tricky, as it's for misc. objectives and not side quests. You'll need to research what you can grind to get this, I honestly can't recall what I did for this one
    I've actually done a lot of Misc. Objectives like defend the checkpoint for the Railroad, I've heard you could also cheese it by using the Vertiberd flares. However, I'm not a part of the Brotherhood.

Those ones I may actually focus on first. Then the Settlement one will be the last.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    I think I'm going to go back to DQ V after I lost progress due to a crash. starting to think using save states would be in my best interest.
    Probably a good idea if crashing is an issue. Since it's a DQ game I strongly recommend cheating with an exp multiplier.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I see you are playing the SNES version. Emu the DS version instead.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Freshwater View Post
    Probably a good idea if crashing is an issue. Since it's a DQ game I strongly recommend cheating with an exp multiplier.
    it only crashed that one time I had a similar issues with ff mq(but that was far more frequent thank god for it's save anywhere feature). no need for that kind of cheat the game isn't that bad yes leveling is a tad slow after level 15 but the enemies aren't that bad either, bosses are mildly annoying when they constantly use multiple party member hitting attacks and magic seems pretty weak.
    also hey dorothy
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

With DQ you NEED a EXP Multiplier unless you enjoy WASTING YOUR TIME GRINDING FOR DECADES.

No Joke.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

I've actually done a lot of Misc. Objectives like defend the checkpoint for the Railroad, I've heard you could also cheese it by using the Vertiberd flares. However, I'm not a part of the Brotherhood.

Those ones I may actually focus on first. Then the Settlement one will be the last.
    You haven't got an old save left from when you were in the brotherhood?

Spoiler warning: