Page 127 of 234 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127128129130131132137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3504

Thread: The Hang is Out There! Sponsored by Leo DiCaprio's lonely Oscar..

Thanks
    EP Points

hey gobby been wanting to ask you this for a while now. are there any translation groups working/intending/interested in translating the ganbare goemon series on snes?
    I would love to see them get translated they are such fun games 1 of them got released in the us as legend of the mystical ninja. I'm only interested in the ones that didn't get us releases.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.
    help the socially disabled https://gofund.me/3234a082
    my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDs...gHZ_f8tjf8jW4w

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    hey gobby been wanting to ask you this for a while now. are there any translation groups working/intending/interested in translating the ganbare goemon series on snes?
    I would love to see them get translated they are such fun games 1 of them got released in the us as legend of the mystical ninja. I'm only interested in the ones that didn't get us releases.
    Not that I see, Goemon is not a very saught after series to translate.

I would LOVE to have Goemon Shin Sedai Shuumei on PSX and GBA translated though.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

The problem with politicians nowadays is that there's pretty much no vocation. People just want to get in and make a career out of it to get power, contacts and easy money, legit or not. Sadly, anyone can be a politician but only a few are genuinely good ones.
    I don't belong to any political party but I've been offered to be part of one back then in my uni days. I like politics but not to that extreme

/mini rant

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

I would LOVE to have Goemon Shin Sedai Shuumei on PSX and GBA translated though.
    oh thats too bad. that one was pretty sweet.
    thumperbunnyeve~If Purchase does not entail ownership, then sharing shouldn't mean piracy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post

The SNES one we got was pretty good, N64 one not so much. Your dearest friend Vic wanted to release one of the games in the series but it never worked out. Because lol gaming politics or something.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Freshwater View Post
    The SNES one we got was pretty good, N64 one not so much. Your dearest friend Vic wanted to release one of the games in the series but it never worked out. Because lol gaming politics or something.
    I thought both N64 goemon games were pretty good.

Thanks

Guys! I just hit Lvl50 in FFXIV. I'd decided to become a Ninja because Paladin was too boring.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Not really. It terms of technology WW2 was the birth of much of what exists today: jet aircraft, nuclear weapons, ICBMs, cruise missiles, guided missiles.
    Since then improvements have been made, such as nuclear powered submarines that don't need to surface, aircraft carriers that don't need refueling, stealth tech for aircraft and naval craft, computer systems in everything...but most of the basic concepts were born in the late 1930s and 40s.
    Only thing is now nuclear weapons don't get used in war, only tests. Back then they were actually deployed.
    Reminder that the country that poineered/had most of that shit LOST.

Sheer numbers prevail. Always. We're fucked if China ever mobilizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    The problem with politicians nowadays is that there's pretty much no vocation. People just want to get in and make a career out of it to get power, contacts and easy money, legit or not. Sadly, anyone can be a politician but only a few are genuinely good ones.
    I don't belong to any political party but I've been offered to be part of one back then in my uni days. I like politics but not to that extreme

/mini rant
    Not sure that's what that busty blonde meant when she asked if you "wanted to party"

But whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I’m kinda sure you are utterly wrong.

And I say this as someone who is acutely aware of Hilary Clinton's track record and would never, ever vote for her under any circumstances.
    Oh god so much this. The American election is such an amazing shit show.

But yar, lesser evil is clearly the chick who is in the pocket of corporate interest who will probably play safe status quo politics (which right now is not what America needs)

Also reminder that anyone hoping for a Sanders win is in denial. Thanks to the way delegations work his best showing was a tie. I mean, he got way, way more votes than Clinton in that state. But what do you think this is, a democracy? Rule by the elite ahoy!

Thanks
    EP Points

Jeb for Pres!!!!!!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Jeb for Pres!!!!!!

He dropped out. Right now it appears a Cruz/Trump candidacy is highly likely. Unless one of the low ranked suits manages to pick up the mainstream support that's currently split between them. But with people going white knuckle on staying in the race it might be too late by the time it's down to one or two.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch View Post
    donald trump is s deluded hypocritical moron.
    What I don't get about Trump is how he intends to create tons of jobs in America by putting tariffs on Chinese imported goods to America which will make their goods a lot more expensive, making everything more costly for the average citizen, it seems like an unworkable plan, I mean Trump himself has his merchandise made in China. I think there's a strong chance of him getting in and I find him entertaining to watch but he is far too ardent and is a bit of a bully, traits which might make him a frightful leader.

There's an election in Ireland on Friday, we were given about three weeks to know about it, (unlike America which has seems to have about two years of constantly rallying) and I'm not sure who to vote for to be quite frank, I feel like it will just be easiest to vote on a local level, vote for the politicians who have been known to be consistent here.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Not sure that's what that busty blonde meant when she asked if you "wanted to party"

But whatever.
    Not exactly the same but it could lead to be the same in the end

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Not exactly the same but it could lead to be the same in the end
    Ultimately you're stuck with a moron for 4 years and you get fucked in a super unpleasant way?

Quote Originally Posted by Tassadar View Post
    What I don't get about Trump is how he intends to create tons of jobs in America by putting tariffs on Chinese imported goods to America which will make their goods a lot more expensive, making everything more costly for the average citizen, it seems like an unworkable plan, I mean Trump himself has his merchandise made in China. I think there's a strong chance of him getting in and I find him entertaining to watch but he is far too ardent and is a bit of a bully, traits which might make him a frightful leader.

There's an election in Ireland on Friday, we were given about three weeks to know about it, (unlike America which has seems to have about two years of constantly rallying) and I'm not sure who to vote for to be quite frank, I feel like it will just be easiest to vote on a local level, vote for the politicians who have been known to be consistent here.
    If handled correctly it could incentivise putting more jobs on US soil. Putting additional taxes/restrictions on foreign goods is sorta good for the local economy as the removal of those taxes/restrictions is part of why so many jobs went overseas in the first place. It was supposed to improve trade and make it easier to run a business. Ultimately it just shafted the US workforce. Unfortunately it probably wouldn't be handled properly, there'd be loopholes out the ass, and it's just going to fuck over the end consumer. Arguably the ship has long since sailed on overseas markets anyway.

I highly doubt trump would win. Particularly with minority voter turnout being proprtionately pretty high. Him getting nominated to run is maybe 50/50 right now but I don't see him being able to handle a general election. Keep in mind the only people voting in these primaries are card carrying republicans. I doubt the general populace is anywhere near as pleased with him as the choir he's currently preaching to. Trump going up against Clinton (and it will be Clinton he'd be up against) in a neutral ground debate would be incredibly one sided. I'd be predicting a landslide if he doesn't just do the smart thing and concede after he fucks up royally a few months into the election.

Mr or Mrs potato head? Anyway that's how canada works. We vote local and whichever party gets the most local divisions gets the government. And the election is normally super short. My district was super easy since we only had two parties even trying (the other like 8 parties have little to no representation out here. The only other major one just straight up realized they were fucked and didn't even bother putting a candidate forward.) . It was between a career politician trying really hard to buff up his resume/pension and some past his prime celebrity. CANADA.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not a big fan of Clinton either, mainly that "I'm a woman" alone is not a good factor to vote for someone on, voting because of her credentials as secretary for state perhaps is a decent ground but voting solely because of a trait unrelated to your ability leads to identity politics.