Thread: Resident Evil 4 Europe Disk 1

Thanks

Default Resident Evil 4 Europe Disk 1

I downloaded Resident Evil 4 Europe Disk 1 and every time I open and extract it, it has an error. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What are you extracting with and at what point do you get the error and what exact error is it

To be honest sounds like you have issues downloading rather than extracting though, for those on lower connection speeds/quality connections it is best to use a download manager that can resume until the download has completed without errors due to connection issues

as you are emulating though anyway you may aswell go for the Wii version that has extra game play modes and can still use a GameCube controller to play it with, I would of said the PS2 version but it lacks the visuals that the GC/Wii version had as did the PC port, the Wii version is the best pre next gen version of the game though
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-December-2015 at 08:56.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

It happens with every copy of Resident Evil 4 Disk 1 I download. And they download just fine, but when i go to extract them, they are empty!

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You mean they show no error while downloading, this is normal even for a bad connection that gives a corrupt empty file

Wii version is still the better version though

And you never did answer my Q's

I downloaded this just to test for you and as you can see in the attached image the file is perfectly fine

I also done test and extracted it both went fine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR