Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know a site with arcade roms?

ConkerLover Guest

Question Anyone know a site with arcade roms?

I know there are some here at emuparadise but i want some more (and with all files in it) thanks.

jakk Guest

arcade roms are the easyest to find.

all you need to know is the filename (and these are all in the 8.3 format - that's why it's easy)

just go to http://www.filemirrors.com/ , and search for the filename.

for example, if you're searching for king of fighters 2k, just search kof2000.zip

and it should retrieve loads of mirrors for you to download

BrinkofTime Guest

Try going to: www.arcadeathome.com

ConkerLover Guest

Yeah i know arcade@home but i dont know how to get into the roms section. I click on the ROM files section and i get lotsa links to different sites i havent found anything on. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

BrinkofTime Guest

ConkerLover Guest

Thanks for the site. But now i need some CPS2 roms and again i know emuparadise has them but most files have missing files in them so i need to know a site with CPS2 roms now.

BrinkofTime Guest

Oooh CPS2 is my specialty...go to: http://www.thenationnet.com/ good selection of CPS2 ROMS that already have been patched with the appropriate XOR decryption tables too!

ConkerLover Guest

Pretty cool site but the sites you have to vote for to get the roms are either down or closed so its impossible to download from the site.

BrinkofTime Guest

You don't have to actually vote at that site..just go and download the file you want, and the download will start in like 15 seconds.

ConkerLover Guest

Umm it says that if you dont vote you get a corrupt file. Do they lie or something?

BrinkofTime Guest

They must be lying, because I have downloaded a ton of neogeo and CPS2 ROMs from them without ever casting a vote.

ConkerLover Guest

Yeah they were lying. Know another one with at least screenshots and some info on the games?

ConkerLover Guest

Dont know a site? Anyone?

BrinkofTime Guest

try: www.cps2shock.com I believe that they have screenshots and descrips..

ConkerLover Guest

Thanks for the links man