Thread: Easy CD Creator 5

Thanks

Default Easy CD Creator 5

I keep having a problem where it shuts down, it says "Easy CD creation engine initialization has failed :" then shuts down. It then mentions something about a runtime, would reinstalling fix this problem or is it something else? Thanks in advance
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks
    EP Points

I've never used Easy CD so I can't be of much help but I can tell you to try NERO. You can get it from our CD Utilities section on the website, Nero is a great program!

Thanks

Yeah, I've had nero for quite some time and use it ALOT. But i heard something about .cif images only being able to get burned with "easy" CD creator 5 before, apparently that software just plain sux. I had tried burning a .cif image to disc before with nero but i thought it failed to work, probably just another corrupt ISO.
    You got whacked cuz your weak. Magus, Chrono Trigger
    "is da anus also known as her bellybutton?!1" - The Stupidest Teenager on Earth

Thanks
    EP Points

You might want to look for an ISO convertor thingy on google which can convert the .cif to normal ISO or BIN or NRG..

Thanks

I have Easy CD creater 5 and no it isn't junk. I just don't know how to help u though. If you're running XP u need patches.

chaychigga Guest

Its just a problem with your startup options Hipoccolos. Easy CD needs to run DirectCD and some other dlls (and certain services for NT) in the tray before it can run. Either that or the driver for your burner needs to be reinstalled.

Thanks

try installing service packs for your os, and check if your cd burner is supported by easy cd creator. then you should try reinstalling the program..
    Intel is up, AMD eats shit